People you work with

dystopia

Alright so i got layed off and went to jail the next day its now a few months later and now i need a new job and im thinking how i hated my old one and the fucking idiot that i worked with. fucking guy didnt know shit and couldnt put price tags on items kept coughing and sneezing on everything and shit fucking scum off the earth teaching there emploees how to rip people off fuck Big Business..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i worked with crazy heads.

There was this guy, who was 19, a virgin, and got his first kiss from a 14 year old, he's really not like those creepy older guys that look for young pussy, dude really isnt out for pussy at all, he shied away when she asked for a kiss.

I work at a school that has been closed for a few years fixing computers. Its easy as fuck and theres a lot of cool shit that is still in the school. Most of the people I work with are cool, but a few of them are weird as hell, and piss eveyone else off.

for the most part, the people i work with are pretty cool. there are exceptions of course; you've got the geeky, know it all types, then there are the nervous always gotta have shit perfect dumb asses, and finally there are the 'i am superior to you, bow to me,' fuckwads. but like i said, for the most part the folks i work with normal, while at work.

Originally posted by dystopia

Alright so i got layed off and went to jail the next day its now a few months later and now i need a new job and im thinking how i hated my old one and the fucking idiot that i worked with. fucking guy didnt know shit and couldnt put price tags on items kept coughing and sneezing on everything and shit fucking scum off the earth teaching there emploees how to rip people off fuck Big Business..

i was gonna tell you to go sell cars. You dont need much more than a 6th grade education. Everyone you work with will be slick talkin nicely dressed con artists. Its a fun job, you'll make a lot of money, but it's also a lot of hours. Car sales man gets 8 thumbs up in my book.

one of my co-workers always gets in late, always leaves early, and always takes off. his name is steve. if you come to my job, you will hear "wheres steve?" about 2,000 times a day. so one night i found a "wheres waldo" book, and changed the waldo name to steve.

now there is a picture of a "wheres steve?"...with the guy in that hat and glasses and all.

Archived