Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pain killers, good or bad?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by taco bell bomber, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

should i take a shot at them....or jus stick to self violence?...i want to try one of thyem atleast once....soo let me know...good and bad effects of them please

2. schick1

schick1 Guest

what are you serious? i say take them their not going to kill you theyll make you feel relaxed or sleepy, which ones codien, vicadin, oxycotin, all good

3. taco bell bomber

oxycotin is way to addictive i herd bout that shit...i jus want some to feel relaxed everyonce n awhile that wont turn me into a young matthew perry

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

pain killers.... hmmm.... lemme check... nope, don't use em.

5. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

take them.theyre fun.do it.

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

bro dont get into that shit. i cant believe you barely drink (yo everyone this cat LOVES the mikes hard lemonade, he told me) but you want to try narcos.

all of em are addictive so what are you gonna do? even my friends that are recreational pill poppers have problems.

ask popgunwar what he thinks...ha

7. taco bell bomber

i hate this depression...weed wont help..and i jus want to feel relazed with out any bull shit...

8. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

well id yell at you to get to a doctor and get on some ssris but they havent done shit for me yet but make it hard to beat off and make me dizzy (what a combo). they also get me mad constipated

but enough info nobody else needs...

anyone perscribed LORAZEPAM? its supposed to calm you down real fast from a panic/anxiety attack. just wondering how it is.

9. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

I thought he never drank. I think that Navy kid is a very bad influence and has shown him the light of drinking. Wait a sec-what the fuck did I just say? Ohh well. Hank function no beer without.

10. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

yeh i never did get the whole craze with eating tons of pills that you steal from your grandparents stash.and whoever said they wont kill you are you kidding me?

11. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Member

The whole "craze" is that it makes you feel good. Now do you get it?

12. realityblast

realityblast Guest

dude dont escape depression through drugs, it will be worse in the long run. take a vaction on the solo, it will let you look at your situation from an outsiders perspective.........sorry to sound all wisdom like.

13. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

okay, your local neighborhood pharmacist is here.

fr8lover, lorazepam is the real name for valium.

there are three types of painkillers, benzodiazipenes( xanax-alprazolam, klonipin-klonazapam, valium-lorazepam, etc.), opiates(vicodin-hydrocodone, oxycontin, percost/percodan-oxycodone), and barbituates(quaalude, dalottis, real hard to find). opiates is a derivitive of poppys like heroin, so they shrink the pee-pee, make you itchy, and mad constipated, but they make you feel hella good, and they don't make you slur or fuck with your motorskills. benzo's are chemically derived, so they make your tension, mental anxiety, and inhibitions go away, and they can cause forgetfullness, but they make you even more fucked up then opiates, like motorskill wise, but they feel so good. these are my favorite, all though i love 'em all. barbs i don't have much experience in. all are class a narcotics and highly illegal without perscriptions, and highly addictive. but to tell you the truth, i love pills, i grew up right by mexico, and the area i'm in now has even more pills. i'm also an alcoholic. if you want to try them, fine, but be extremely careful, overdose is a risk in addition to addiction. i'm on two somas and three vicodin right now, and i'm currently out of xanax. don't do them to kill depression, it will lead to addiction in a heart beat. and if you do, do not drink with them until you are used to the effects. no matter how much you can drink, one beer becomes five when your pilled out. i hope i've helped! i'm gonna go take some more!!!!!

14. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

ONLY WHEN MIXED WITH ALCOHOL;)

15. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

do you ever pay attention to the minute long rambalings they talk about on the commercial for all these drugs when they talk about them on TV you know. "the this pill may cause" and talk for like a straight minute and you also relieze they leave out another 50 things that could also happen. yeh jsut keep taking the pills i dont care feal good im just saying when your shootin blanks or cant get the big man up and are going blind and have a 6th finger growing dont say i didn't tell you so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.