Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

oyster card: how it can help u!!!

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by alfred, Sep 25, 2003.

1. alfred

alfred Banned

For all you non londoners the oyster card is a new card for travel in london.you simply charge it up with money at many convenient places and you can travel 'hassle' free on buses and the underground.

The advantages are that you dont even have to take it out of your bag you just put it near the ticket barrier and it should open....WOW!!!!

Also you dont have to spend a few minutes waiting in ques so that your not a second late to your precious fuking job

However, when you buy it you have to give your name and address....
    for all of you mugs thinking 'so what?' well I tell you what...

This now means that you can be traced anytime you enter or leave the underground and they can find you on camera when they need to have visual evidence of putting you in the place at a certain time.

If your still thinking so what then I'll tell you what...What if the police suspect you of doing something and they just need to prove that you were in the area at the time the crime happened? Now they can.And the oyster card will be taken as hard evidence cause computers dont make mistakes do they? But what if..........

I steal your card and leave it at the scene of a crime?? You may say well the'll look at the cameras and see that it's not me...yeah?

if you've ever seen the quality of most camera footage, half the time people all look alike......So there...all you tiket buyers beware cause in 10,20,30 years this scheme will probably apply to shopping, clothing, children and any other controlling aspect of our lives.

Oh yeah and for anyone that thinks im talking shit there already exists software for cctv that is being tested NOW on the underground which picks up on suspicious body language....This means that looking at too many trains as they go by, looking around you too much, nervousness in general are all things that the system highlights and brings you to the attention of the operator.

Rinse the system while you can cause soon the octopus will tighten it's grip still tighter...London=Mordor
    :evil:

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

yikes

3. de la cruz

de la cruz Guest

OYSTERMAN

i was filming some post xmas damage and some old cunt flashed one of them at me saying i werent alowed to be filming on the underground. i believed him at first thinkin he was LU, then dissed that fool coz i realised he werent even.

4. type R

type R Senior Member

because this thread isnt stupid...:rolleyes:

5. rigadondappa

rigadondappa Banned

i think that the system needs to be overturned by rude buoy ghetto kidz with axes and gunz!! :king: :king:

6. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

that would be greeeeat.

7. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

8. aowltpaowltp

aowltpaowltp Member

9. beestur.

beestur. Banned

10. peter N0rth

peter N0rth Member

AT FIRST I WAS TURNED OFF BY THE OUTSTANDING LACK OF PHOTOGRAPHS. IMMEDIATLEY AFTER THIS, I WAS DISCUSTED TO READ YOUR A EUROPEAN. (KIDDING) NAH BUT HONESTLY, YOU SUCK

11. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

just dont buy the card....isnt it optional?

12. alfred

alfred Banned

I think maybe you Americans that dont understand what this technology will mean for the human race and it's freedom should suck a shotgun.

why dont you just fuk off bak to fantasy world america where europe is one country and george bush tells the truth and is not a murderer.... FUK YOU :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

my god...that is so poignant....

believe me guys....the british arent as retarded as they seem on this message board....

14. JamaciaMotel

JamaciaMotel Member

just leave the card at home!

i hate england

15. reach.4

reach.4 New Jack

:lol: :lol: