1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

online entrapment...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by j3di, Oct 22, 2001.

1. j3di

j3di 12oz Member

online entrapment...

Discussion started by j3di - Oct 22, 2001

okay so i came acroos this webpage devoted to my areas graffitti...it seems real fucking shady and i have a weird feeling that its the 5-0 trying to get retards to write them and find out who they are or some shit...yeah im just paranoid.

www.518writers.com as you can see almost all of the writers here are wack as fuck...just so you know i dont endorse any of those fucks besides WATP...

p e e e z...
    j3di:D

j3di - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Oct 23, 2001

I checked out the site, its a bunch of flix. I don't see any entrapment in exercising your 1st amendment rights ?

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Oct 23, 2001

i looked up the site owner... its registered to a girl, and the email address is at "________@hip-hop.com" so either this cop really covered his ass, or its cool... your call... id give you her full info, but.... well, no, i wont...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. j3di

j3di 12oz Member

j3di - Replied Oct 23, 2001

fer real...

i dont care either way, whoever it is im not talkin to them...fuck it.

love j3d1

5. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX 12oz Senior Member

graffitiSUX - Replied Oct 23, 2001

Drop us some science: graffkids@518writers.com

Yo graff kids in the 5-1-8 area- this page is for you. There wasn't a site for the TRIcity, so we started this looking to represent and spread and document.

Who are we? We're just a coupla kids who like to peep the shit you throw up on walls in the Capital District. We're down with the hip hop culture and we appreciate graff as the most real art form there is- street art, the art of the people. You don't need some elitest gallery membership to see tags and bombs and pieces- and you don't need any art school background to write a hot burner. You can hail from any socio-economic class, and if you got skills, you get recognition. Its univeral, right?

So thats why we're here. If you wanna contribute your flicks or drop us a line with some feedback- heres the address, you just send your shit our way: graffkids@518writers.com. If you got some kickin' photos, but don't have access to a scanner, drop us a line and we'll figure something out, a'ight kid?

And if you got a hip hop event in the Capital District, graff related or not, tell us so we can give you some promo- we're all about supporting the hip hop scene, so let us in on the news. (Check the email address above, fool, I ain't gonna list it again!)

And before you're out, speaking of promo, the promotion of this site is not neccesarily done by us kids who run this site. If you see a dope poster, most likely we did that, but a wack tag ripped on a mailbox? While we appreciate people getting our name out there, it probably wasn't us. This site relies on word of mouth, and whaddya think we got a street team or some shit? Hell no! So tell your friends, and make us some fliers or whatever- but if you do it illegaly, we ain't gonna take the rap for it.

Thats it, go peep the flicks.

oh my lord. please read this and decide for yourself. "drop us some science". come on now

graffitiSUX - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. jack tripper

jack tripper New Jack

jack tripper - Replied Oct 23, 2001

There a nice Obces one liner in the bomb section.

jack tripper - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. I_Love_Freights

I_Love_Freights New Jack

I_Love_Freights - Replied Oct 23, 2001

That site is a little too "hiphop" wannabe for me.

ACDC ALL THE WAY.

I_Love_Freights - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. dirtysicks

dirtysicks 12oz Senior Member

dirtysicks - Replied Oct 23, 2001

:D :mad: :dazed: HMMMMMMM, I wouldnt wanna get down too jiggidy with that crackin spot, A'ight kid?

dirtysicks - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Oct 23, 2001

ok, you win, that sounds like a cop. i'll give you the info if you really want it... home address, phone number etc....

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Oct 23, 2001

seeking... you use some internic search to get that?

11. a guy called twinkie

a guy called twinkie 12oz Member

a guy called twinkie - Replied Oct 24, 2001

:D sewey:D
    :D sewey:D

a guy called twinkie - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. SmellyCouch

SmellyCouch New Jack

SmellyCouch - Replied Oct 24, 2001

delete

SmellyCouch - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. taper

taper 12oz Elite Member

taper - Replied Oct 25, 2001

poop i sent them all my flicks my name and social security card! shit i guess im busted:rolleyes:

taper - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. samwell

samwell New Jack

samwell - Replied Oct 25, 2001

i sent them some flicks a little while ago. its all cool though, its not the popo tracking down writers. heh

-S

samwell - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. j3di

j3di 12oz Member

j3di - Replied Oct 26, 2001

samwell...do you know these cats or what?

im just paraniod and wonderin...

EVOLve