online entrapment...

j3di

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by graffitiSUX

Drop us some science: graffkids@518writers.com

Yo graff kids in the 5-1-8 area- this page is for you. There wasn't a site for the TRIcity, so we started this looking to represent and spread and document.

Who are we? We're just a coupla kids who like to peep the shit you throw up on walls in the Capital District. We're down with the hip hop culture and we appreciate graff as the most real art form there is- street art, the art of the people. You don't need some elitest gallery membership to see tags and bombs and pieces- and you don't need any art school background to write a hot burner. You can hail from any socio-economic class, and if you got skills, you get recognition. Its univeral, right?

So thats why we're here. If you wanna contribute your flicks or drop us a line with some feedback- heres the address, you just send your shit our way: graffkids@518writers.com. If you got some kickin' photos, but don't have access to a scanner, drop us a line and we'll figure something out, a'ight kid?

And if you got a hip hop event in the Capital District, graff related or not, tell us so we can give you some promo- we're all about supporting the hip hop scene, so let us in on the news. (Check the email address above, fool, I ain't gonna list it again!)

And before you're out, speaking of promo, the promotion of this site is not neccesarily done by us kids who run this site. If you see a dope poster, most likely we did that, but a wack tag ripped on a mailbox? While we appreciate people getting our name out there, it probably wasn't us. This site relies on word of mouth, and whaddya think we got a street team or some shit? Hell no! So tell your friends, and make us some fliers or whatever- but if you do it illegaly, we ain't gonna take the rap for it.

Thats it, go peep the flicks.

oh my lord. please read this and decide for yourself. "drop us some science". come on now

can ne1 else besides me smell sum bacon?

Originally posted by samwell

yeah, ive met them a couple times. there's nothing to worry about, they're just some cats with an interest in graff. i can totally understand your concern about the site though, it does look kinda sketch, heh.

-Sam

ok maybe im just trippin but ummmm no1 thats a kid writes like this. all kids now try to sound blacc.

can ne1 else besides me smell sum bacon?

Can anyone else be wrong? Read the thread -- 6000 already vouched for the site.

ok maybe im just trippin but ummmm no1 thats a kid writes like this. all kids now try to sound blacc.

<sarcasm>Rip, you have found me out. Congratulations on your keen detective work. It is now apparant that I am the popopolice, because I choose to follow the basic rules of written English. I will now return to my desk job</sarcasm>

Hehe, what's wrong with not putting on a "hip hop" facade? Fools who do that just come across as... fools. I'm a student who finds it easier to express myself in writing the same way I would when interacting with someone in real life (as opposed to trying to sound 'blac' -- which is a dumb generalization to begin with).

• 1 year later...

Archived