ok. now my summer OFFICIALY sucks ass

$360

im always sick. some of you know.

read about colitis here

ive struggled with it for over a year now and the past few months have really been terrible. not so much from the disese, more from the drugs.

anyway.

the drug i take to stop the colitis(prednosone) gave me a absess(clot) the size a a grapefruit on my left asscheek. i have a new understanding of pain.

as a result of this vile pain in my ass(yes, i said it) i have to be on the most hardcore anti-biotics ive ever seen until at least september.fuck.

this means NO drinking until then. none.

what good is an incurable disese if you cant drink to forget?

pointless thread. i needed to bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Telo

(sips beer).. ahhhhhhhh....

see, this is what kills me even more(among other things)

my favorite beer, ever, is made by harpoon. in the summer.

usa52.jpg

guess what. probably going to have to wait until next year.

^haha yes i get that, i seriously do.

360: you could stock up on that beer, then drink it at a later time. that's if beer can be stored in such a way, if not, then there's another thing that sucks.

why are you taking antibiotics for a clot? i didn't know antibiotics react with alcohol.

I dont know you, Im never going to meet you, but i can honestly say i hope things get better for you. Ive got a pretty bad pain in my neck, not sure what from.. and ive been bitching for a couple days now. You have something that sounds a hell of alot worse, and because of that i can totally understand where you're coming from. Good luck getting better dude.

360 - I feel your pain. Three summers ago, I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I lost 15 lbs. in two weeks (down to 140). I felt fucking miserable .. shitting liquid about 12 times a day. Blerg. But I eventually found a good doctor who put me on steroids, although I forget the type. They didn't kick in until the last few days of the 30-day cycle, but I've been greatly improved ever since then. Now I just take a few Immodium every day and I'm ok.

My sister's boyfriend has battled ulcerative colitis for quite some time, and I can hook you up with his AIM if you'd like someone to talk to. He was in the hospital a few times for it, so his problems have been much worse than mine.

Keep your head up and don't drink. Wait until you're better. Your ass will thank you later.

One of my brothers friends sister had ulcerative colitis, but she never went to a doctor for it and then a year later she was rushed to the ER and she then had to have her colon and parts of her intestines removed. They were just covered with ulcers. I can't even imagine the phsyical and emotional pain that comes along with such a horrible disease.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

360 - I feel your pain. Three summers ago, I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I lost 15 lbs. in two weeks (down to 140). I felt fucking miserable .. shitting liquid about 12 times a day. Blerg. But I eventually found a good doctor who put me on steroids, although I forget the type. They didn't kick in until the last few days of the 30-day cycle, but I've been greatly improved ever since then. Now I just take a few Immodium every day and I'm ok.

My sister's boyfriend has battled ulcerative colitis for quite some time, and I can hook you up with his AIM if you'd like someone to talk to. He was in the hospital a few times for it, so his problems have been much worse than mine.

Keep your head up and don't drink. Wait until you're better. Your ass will thank you later.

Does this explain the name?

*bump*

fuck! PMB has crohns?

this shit is no joke. i had no idea. i appiciate all the support, a lot of the time theres not much more you can do than bitch about it.

PMB: im not on aim that often but id like to hear about how you and youre sisters boyfriend beat it. its really uplifing to see that someone with this disorder can accomplish as much as you have.

you or anyone else should hit me up with an e mail

learnrocks@hotmail.com

maybe you know something about this drug they want to put me on. its called 6-MP. i looked here to learn more about it and it sound pretty scary.

thanks again for the support to everyone, its much appiciated.

Archived