Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my sketch site

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by phism, Apr 9, 2002.

1. phism

phism Member

phism.sphosting.com/graf

i don't exactly go all out in my blackbook like some people do, but the concepts are there.

oh, and they go in chronological order, so naturally the ones at the beginning are not so impressive...

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

youre brave putting that shit on the world wide web . i liked 1 or 2 .

3. mad ink

mad ink Member

i like that hand sketch

4. cdz

cdz Member

waste of my time. a whole website devoted to crap....when will it end...

5. LeopoldBloom

LeopoldBloom New Jack

http://phism.sphosting.com/graf/graf47.jpg'>

Remember that show on PBS "Commander Mark and The Secret City," remember that one? He taught you how to draw all 3-D and use perspective. Man, that was a great show. He'd talk to some dragon that would reach down onto his panel and be all, "Meeer mmmeee mmrrreeem mee mmmrrrr." He had that sick orange jumpsuit too with all the pockets filled to overflowing with Design and Prismacolor markers... what a fine piece of educational TV that was.

You can't be biting Commander Mark.

6. Karl Marx

Karl Marx New Jack

eh?

i want graffiti to go back to when every tom dick and harry wasnt posting his shitty sketches.

7. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

k im happy to see you are practising but dont bother posting that shit on the internet. yah it might get some grade 9 bitches thinking your pretty fly for a white guy but any writer who looks at that would think its a shame to graffiti.

8. Delta-9

Delta-9 New Jack

Ehhhhhhh:confused: :confused: :confused: Put the good shit on the web, not the ones you throw away..

9. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

writing is about a progresion

10. forest gump

forest gump New Jack

dude my lil sister is better than this shit why did i spend so long hoping that you would actually have a ok lookin piece

11. fizm

fizm Member

they're just letter ideas, i don't spend too much time in my blackbook...i usually give up and start something else before adding any detail. not to mention the first half of it or so is about a year old that i would take down, if it didn't make me feel better to see that i improved a bit...and i'm not claiming to be anything but a toy. i'm an enthusiast more than an artist. look at me being defensive.

12. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

for some reason i like the whole popsicles thing, dont ask me why.

you should have painted his van up like an oldschool icecream truck. that would be funny.

13. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

the last place yu wanna post sketches is on the net.....all your going to get is shitty responces from people you dont know and respect....the the point of posting this is pointless unless that what you want??eh

14. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

IT TOOK BALLS TO PUT THIS SHIT UP, I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR THAT....JUST WORK ON YOUR HAND AND YOUR SIMPLE LETTER FORM, THEN SHOW PROGRESSION....SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

15. phism

phism Member

i actually didn't get interested in graffiti until after i did some of those...

after realizing how old and embarassing a lot of those are, maybe i will renovate the site not to have the old shit...