Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
phism

my sketch site

phism.sphosting.com/graf

i don't exactly go all out in my blackbook like some people do, but the concepts are there.

oh, and they go in chronological order, so naturally the ones at the beginning are not so impressive...

waste of my time. a whole website devoted to crap....when will it end...

http://phism.sphosting.com/graf/graf47.jpg'>

Remember that show on PBS "Commander Mark and The Secret City," remember that one? He taught you how to draw all 3-D and use perspective. Man, that was a great show. He'd talk to some dragon that would reach down onto his panel and be all, "Meeer mmmeee mmrrreeem mee mmmrrrr." He had that sick orange jumpsuit too with all the pockets filled to overflowing with Design and Prismacolor markers... what a fine piece of educational TV that was.

You can't be biting Commander Mark.

k im happy to see you are practising but dont bother posting that shit on the internet. yah it might get some grade 9 bitches thinking your pretty fly for a white guy but any writer who looks at that would think its a shame to graffiti.

they're just letter ideas, i don't spend too much time in my blackbook...i usually give up and start something else before adding any detail. not to mention the first half of it or so is about a year old that i would take down, if it didn't make me feel better to see that i improved a bit...and i'm not claiming to be anything but a toy. i'm an enthusiast more than an artist. look at me being defensive.

Guest -sudz-

for some reason i like the whole popsicles thing, dont ask me why.

you should have painted his van up like an oldschool icecream truck. that would be funny.

the last place yu wanna post sketches is on the net.....all your going to get is shitty responces from people you dont know and respect....the the point of posting this is pointless unless that what you want??eh

IT TOOK BALLS TO PUT THIS SHIT UP, I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR THAT....JUST WORK ON YOUR HAND AND YOUR SIMPLE LETTER FORM, THEN SHOW PROGRESSION....SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

i actually didn't get interested in graffiti until after i did some of those...

after realizing how old and embarassing a lot of those are, maybe i will renovate the site not to have the old shit...

Guest TECONE SW

To tell you the truth I def. wasn't feelin any of that... the hand was kinda hot but I wish that was me that rocked that van... I woulda turned it out... that was kinda weak... But keep practicin... You'll eventually get better...

TEC :(

Originally posted by TECONE SW

To tell you the truth I def. wasn't feelin any of that... the hand was kinda hot but I wish that was me that rocked that van... I woulda turned it out... that was kinda weak... But keep practicin... You'll eventually get better...

TEC :(

heh, that was like the third time i painted anything. i was going to do it w/ regular paint but that shit gets expensive.

i think u could have done alot better on the van. if u get opportunities to do shit like that, seize them and go all out. at least do a nice fill.

Originally posted by fire crotch

i think u could have done alot better on the van. if u get opportunities to do shit like that, seize them and go all out. at least do a nice fill.

yeah i'll be going over it whenever i get bored enough. with something a little more...cohesive. plus i think his band, the sloppy popsicles, may be breaking up....

Originally posted by fire crotch

do u live in the city, or in the outskirts?

sort of outside. by the stadium, kind of. most of my friends are from like..somewhere between westport and brookside, so that's usually where i am, and i work on the plaza..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this