my sketch site

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://phism.sphosting.com/graf/graf47.jpg'>

Remember that show on PBS "Commander Mark and The Secret City," remember that one? He taught you how to draw all 3-D and use perspective. Man, that was a great show. He'd talk to some dragon that would reach down onto his panel and be all, "Meeer mmmeee mmrrreeem mee mmmrrrr." He had that sick orange jumpsuit too with all the pockets filled to overflowing with Design and Prismacolor markers... what a fine piece of educational TV that was.

You can't be biting Commander Mark.

k im happy to see you are practising but dont bother posting that shit on the internet. yah it might get some grade 9 bitches thinking your pretty fly for a white guy but any writer who looks at that would think its a shame to graffiti.

they're just letter ideas, i don't spend too much time in my blackbook...i usually give up and start something else before adding any detail. not to mention the first half of it or so is about a year old that i would take down, if it didn't make me feel better to see that i improved a bit...and i'm not claiming to be anything but a toy. i'm an enthusiast more than an artist. look at me being defensive.

Guest -sudz-

for some reason i like the whole popsicles thing, dont ask me why.

you should have painted his van up like an oldschool icecream truck. that would be funny.

Guest TECONE SW

To tell you the truth I def. wasn't feelin any of that... the hand was kinda hot but I wish that was me that rocked that van... I woulda turned it out... that was kinda weak... But keep practicin... You'll eventually get better...

TEC :(

Originally posted by TECONE SW

To tell you the truth I def. wasn't feelin any of that... the hand was kinda hot but I wish that was me that rocked that van... I woulda turned it out... that was kinda weak... But keep practicin... You'll eventually get better...

TEC :(

heh, that was like the third time i painted anything. i was going to do it w/ regular paint but that shit gets expensive.

Originally posted by fire crotch

i think u could have done alot better on the van. if u get opportunities to do shit like that, seize them and go all out. at least do a nice fill.

yeah i'll be going over it whenever i get bored enough. with something a little more...cohesive. plus i think his band, the sloppy popsicles, may be breaking up....

Originally posted by fire crotch

do u live in the city, or in the outskirts?

sort of outside. by the stadium, kind of. most of my friends are from like..somewhere between westport and brookside, so that's usually where i am, and i work on the plaza..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived