Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my family is super wack

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by swif1, Feb 1, 2002.

1. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

they suck

they dont let me go out a lot

even if they did, i must be home at a certain time

i can buy certain things

they dont want me breakdancing

they dont like the music i listen to

they think im anti-social

i rarely talk to anyone in the family

my parents are cheap fucks

they are wack

oh yeah, they are fuckin sterotypes

fuck all yall

2. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I'm sorry man. I can't relate my family is nuts.
    They are the "best friend" parents that are every now and then, "No seriously, those pain killers and alcohol aren't cool, don't fuck up in school" type.

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

dope...im so fuckin bored, im talkin to smarterchild

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

exact same....only i could give a fuck if they doint want me doing certain things...i do em anyways...maybe thats why i didnt get anything for my birthday....o well

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

my mom is a bit like yours swif and granted I would like a bit more freedom evidently they are doing it becaseuthey don't want bad things to happen to you. Right now I am working to gain more independence from my parents and move out but until then I know I have to fallow thier rules because my ass is riding on thier backs.

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

same here...im turning 18 this month....and hopefully they let me go to who can roast the most 6 and out for fame in miami in april :)

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

im 16 and my parents still fuckin ground me...but i never listen....im trying to get them to give up on being strict on me...i need more ways to make em realize that trying to parent me is hopeless

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea a friend of mine was fed up with his parents shit so he ran away from home, and camped out in the park for 2 days....his parents were pissed but they are hella chilll now.....i wanna do it but my parents are weird and will prolly get MORE strict

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

ive had no parents since i was 15...blessing and a curse.

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

my mom just doesnt want to see me in a casket.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

see my im free thread. then youll know how bad it could be.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

just show your parents that you arent thier little boy anymore. dont disrespect them but just tell them whats up. my parents were never strict i could do anything i wanted when i wanted, but to be honest it wasnt all its cracked up to be. it made me get into alot of trouble that i shouldnt have gotten into. when i got arrested on a few occasions i called them for help and they were just like 'who are you?' so i depended alot on my friends to be like parents to me. i love my parents to death, they seem to want to be more like parents now that i dont live at home, why? i dont know. maybe they have realized how they should have been, too little too late i guess. just show them that you can be your own person
    -if you dont have a job get one
    -do your own laundry
    -introduce them to friends of yours so they can be more comfortable
    -dont let them pay bills for you
    -get a car... it equals freedom

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

there is a difference in standing up to your parents and disrespecting them though...if you are pulling your own weight then you have the right to say this how things should be...but if your parents are paying for your spending money, your car insurance etc...they the right to impoe rules apon you.

15. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

bingo!
    mine dont want to see me in jail either...
    but they know im gonna do what i need to do..

paintin and skatin in the y2k (+2)