they dont want me breakdancing

they dont like the music i listen to

they think im anti-social

i rarely talk to anyone in the family

my parents are cheap fucks

they are wack

oh yeah, they are fuckin sterotypes

fuck all yall

exact same....only i could give a fuck if they doint want me doing certain things...i do em anyways...maybe thats why i didnt get anything for my birthday....o well

my mom is a bit like yours swif and granted I would like a bit more freedom evidently they are doing it becaseuthey don't want bad things to happen to you. Right now I am working to gain more independence from my parents and move out but until then I know I have to fallow thier rules because my ass is riding on thier backs.

same here...im turning 18 this month....and hopefully they let me go to who can roast the most 6 and out for fame in miami in april :)

im 16 and my parents still fuckin ground me...but i never listen....im trying to get them to give up on being strict on me...i need more ways to make em realize that trying to parent me is hopeless

yea a friend of mine was fed up with his parents shit so he ran away from home, and camped out in the park for 2 days....his parents were pissed but they are hella chilll now.....i wanna do it but my parents are weird and will prolly get MORE strict

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ive had no parents since i was 15...blessing and a curse.

just show your parents that you arent thier little boy anymore. dont disrespect them but just tell them whats up. my parents were never strict i could do anything i wanted when i wanted, but to be honest it wasnt all its cracked up to be. it made me get into alot of trouble that i shouldnt have gotten into. when i got arrested on a few occasions i called them for help and they were just like 'who are you?' so i depended alot on my friends to be like parents to me. i love my parents to death, they seem to want to be more like parents now that i dont live at home, why? i dont know. maybe they have realized how they should have been, too little too late i guess. just show them that you can be your own person

-if you dont have a job get one

-do your own laundry

-introduce them to friends of yours so they can be more comfortable

-dont let them pay bills for you

-get a car... it equals freedom

there is a difference in standing up to your parents and disrespecting them though...if you are pulling your own weight then you have the right to say this how things should be...but if your parents are paying for your spending money, your car insurance etc...they the right to impoe rules apon you.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

my mom just doesnt want to see me in a casket.

bingo!

mine dont want to see me in jail either...

but they know im gonna do what i need to do..

paintin and skatin in the y2k (+2)

aaaaaaaaaiierggggggggg

bojangles can so vouch for this that my parents, or rather, my mother is completely fucking insane........

i am 20.

i still get grounded.

not only do i get grounded but i get randomly grounded for a curfew that technically doesn't exist.

if my mom finds out that i am currently using the computer, i am not allowed on the computer.

boj thinks she hates me.

also last night they ate the good enchildas while jangles and i had to eat the lowly tamales....

Originally posted by WhenOne

-if you dont have a job get one

-do your own laundry

-introduce them to friends of yours so they can be more comfortable

-dont let them pay bills for you

-get a car... it equals freedom

im stil lokingfor a job..i got "laid off" from the last one

dont do laundry

i introduce some of m friends whenever they come over

they pay bills for me (credit card)...though i give them my paycheck...as y wasy of paying them back :)

my dad is looking for a car for me

thanx for the replies...i dont think running away will do any good...when i would come home, they would literally beat the shit out of me :beat:

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

ive had no parents since i was 15...

what happened?

i wanna go to miami...fuck!

even if i turn 18 in a few weeks, they fuckin wont let me do somehting that will make me happy....damn fucking christians

Guest willy.wonka

i feel sorry for you guys

my mom is just a nagger....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this