Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Marijuana. Seriousness Only.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.e, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

ok, no little kid shit that will get this thread shut down. and i dont want to hear the sXe'ers bashing us either. this is for serious conniseurs and smokers only.

so whats your favorite strain? any particular ways of smoking you prefer? lets make this somewhat successful. and no dumbasses saying that SkUnK iS tHe BoMb Yo!!!!!

fuck those kids.

myself, im partial to a nice Big Bud. i like a nice sativa like durban poison for wake and bakes, but damn near impossible to find.

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

3. SayOne

SayOne Guest

ant go wrong with purple haze and hash blunts are the muthafuckin _ _ _ _ :dazed: :crazy: :dazed: :crazy: !!!!

4. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

no comment i quit about a year ago
    every time i wanted to smoke
    id rather do something
    else
    most of the time
    id just play soccer a few hours and that did it for me

5. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

ok, let me say this to where people can understand me.

if you dont smoke, great, i dont care, just dont post here. but if you must, please make it something relevant. i dont care how you quit, and im not trying to be an asshole, i just dont care.

and glik, go away.

6. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

I tried hydroponic weed once and I was trippin'. :D

7. el nervo

el nervo Senior Member

cant go wrong with skunk and trinity mix.with chocalate blunt papers.
    XXX

8. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

there handing out mary jane in santa cruz this weekend there having some sort of smoke fest or somthing like that...i dint smoke weed but i dont mind people smoking it its all in love peace

anyone from santa cruz to back this up...???just a rumor maybe???

9. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK. prob the best shit ever

10. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

the santa cruz city council pretty much got fed up with the way the government was dealing with medical marijuana, because they've been busting all the compassion clubs and weed grow-ops for medicine.

santa cruz city council has my support 200%.

and suki, hydroponic weed isnt a strain on its own. its the way it is grown, and it doesnt do anything but increase yield and save space (sounds like a paradox, no?). it was probably just good weed.

11. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

http://www.michael.phatcatz.net/awtv/Comedy/SoundVision/neil.jpg'>
    What do you know about the beans??!

12. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

matanuska thunderfuck. crazy shit mang. you know why they call it thunderfuck? right when the plant starts flowering the rip the bitch up out the ground and re-plant it to make it go into shock, thus producing more thc.

come on...gimme something hard. :king:

13. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

14. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

i agree, say no to drugs.

but plants are fine.

15. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

go to www.norml.org for the full story on the santa cruz issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.