1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lsd.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ceilingblue, May 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceilingblue

ceilingblue 12oz Member

lsd.

Discussion started by ceilingblue - May 6, 2001

has anybody heard of somebody getting "touched" or "hit" by acid. from what i understand, it seems to have a little following in the underground dance culture. your supposed to take a large amount of acid at one time and from that you are supposed to become enlightened or "touched".

yes, it's a very stupid idea but the reason i ask if anybody has heard of it is because yesterday evening i was given six or so tabs of some real next level acid. i took two and gave two to a real good friend of mine. the trip lasted all afternoon and all night and was not very good. real extreme, real hard. i guess standard acid that is taken in clubs is like that, but i really don't know being as i never have been to rave before or never really had the desire to go.

has anybody heard of this before?

ceilingblue - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. ViOLaTeR

ViOLaTeR 12oz Junior Member

ViOLaTeR - Replied May 6, 2001

no but be careful that shit fuks up your head quit while your ahead for your own good

ViOLaTeR - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. ceilingblue

ceilingblue 12oz Member

ceilingblue - Replied May 6, 2001

i know this and i take every precaution in doing so. i don't take lsd daily or weekly. it's more like bi-monthy, if that.

4. jojoo13

jojoo13 12oz Elite Member

jojoo13 - Replied May 6, 2001

i just took two hits laast weekend it had dancing condoms on it it was lame no wonder why its so cheap

------------------
    no no NO not BZEE....BZ
    ={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

jojoo13 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue 12oz Senior Member

EatMorGlue - Replied May 6, 2001

i've read of extremely spiritual, borderline enlightenment trips with mushrooms. i say borderline enlightenment because i don't think you can become truly enlightened while on drugs. with shrooms, from what i understand, it is something you have to prepare for and build up to. just cause you eat 10 grams of shrooms doesn't mean you'll have a level 5/quasi-enlightenment trip. there's meditation, there's many trips before that one. i dunno about lsd though, got a bum hit once and was glad cause i stick to the natural stuff.

if you haven't been there, check out the lsd section at www.erowid.org, that's where i read about the mushie enlightenment. if there's any truth behind being touched by lsd i think they would have the info on it. i don't see any connection though between hallucinogenic enlightenment and raves. i would think enlightenment would come anywhere but a rave. someplace quieter perhaps. of course i wouldn't know cause i haven't been to one. a night of clubbing is enough to make me want to stay away from all that shit.

EatMorGlue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. ceilingblue

ceilingblue 12oz Member

ceilingblue - Replied May 6, 2001

acid seems to have a hallow type of feel to it esp. when it's the thoughts you have. thinking in circles almost.

the newness deadness of everything. w. burroughs wrote a lot about it.

i've thought about it and i think i'm though with acid all together. it's that great and doesn't get any better. almost pointless really.

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied May 6, 2001

you guys are fuckin lame

8. DoSeR

DoSeR 12oz Senior Member

DoSeR - Replied May 7, 2001

if you take alot of acid... pop your neck it releases some cause it goes into your spinal cord and you can have like a 30 second trip...so ive heard i dont drop cid so i wouldnt know i dont do drugs only weed and other stuff lol

DoSeR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. dirtroad

dirtroad 12oz Member

dirtroad - Replied May 7, 2001

Say hello to Mr. Skitzo-fuckin-phrenia. Acid is cool if you enjoy never really knowing if you are going to be in the same plane of reality as everyone else ever again. Is it worth it? From my experience and that of other loved ones.. NO!

dirtroad - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. professor poopatronic - Replied May 7, 2001

i did acid a LOT for about a year, and it's really fun and all, but it's really not worth it. stick to shrooms, and don't go overboard with those either. that is all.

11. Raw fish

Raw fish 12oz Member

Raw fish - Replied May 7, 2001

enlightenment from drugs?? read up on enlightenment, and soon you will discover that the path that leads there is one of purity

the eightfold path that leads to enlightenment:
    Right understanding
    Right Thought
    Right Speech
    Right Action
    Right Livelihood
    Right Effort
    Right Mindfulness
    Right Concentration

Raw fish - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. pervertedmunk

pervertedmunk 12oz Senior Member

pervertedmunk - Replied May 7, 2001

i've taken those, they are shit.

pervertedmunk - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. Flubug Starski

Flubug Starski 12oz Senior Member

Flubug Starski - Replied May 7, 2001

http://chooseorlose.excite.com/img/feeds/ap/apple/ibook/20010501/caps101_full.jpg'>

Apple Computers Inc. chief executive officer Steve Jobs

Flubug Starski - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied May 8, 2001

http://www.koltershock1.net/gallery/japs.jpg'>

------------------
    ???[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]???

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

dukeofyork - Replied May 8, 2001