Jordan Knight got denied

ubejinxed

I just saw the NKOTB thread so i thought i'd contribute this story....

MUHAHAHAHAHAH

my old roommate and good friend has been receiving phone calls from Jordan Knight.

She met him at a bar recently, cuz he lives around here. they were hanging out all night playing pool, blowin lines, drinking, smoking and the like til 4 am then he went home with her, then they were making out but he got denied full access, she paid for the cab and sent him home at 6am

then he met her out at a bar this week and asked her to come home with him and she was about to but he was too drunk so she said no, but he got in her cab anyways. so she couldn't get him out of the cab and the bouncer form the bar and the cabbie had to drag him outta the cab so she could be on her way. AND he's still calling her!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

she has a boyfriend too. whatever he's like 30-something now. she says he's still hot though. whatever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

the 'I'm still famous' thing. blah!

nothing worse than people who still expect the world to kiss their ass,

especially when they never really deserve it in the first place.

Originally posted by Weapon X

your friend is a slut. and being a slut, she should've dealt with Jordan Knight. Maybe he has connections in the industry.

i wouldn't say she's a slut, i'd say a tease is more like it. i don't think she can help that she gets a lot of attention.

yes she did take him home. i don't agree with that particular practice but just because she made out with another guy and has a man means she is a slut? would a guy be a slut too, or does that only apply to females?

i always thought the definition of slut was someone who was with many Sexual partners. but then we have to define sexual partner and i don't think it's worth it to argue about my friends virtue. as long as i don't do it, it's kosher with me. except when i get compared to her, I HATE that shit. so please guys do not assume that one friend is just like the other.

anyways i just thought the story was amusing, no need for alarm.

Guest --zeSto--

would a guy be a slut too? Yes indeed.

Would she want her boyfriend to find out? Propbably No.

Would he be hurt by her actions if he found out? Definately Yes.

She may not have 'cheated' in the traditional sence,

and I dont think the term 'slut' is approprite...

but I'd call her a Trick.

Archived