Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jordan Knight got denied

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ubejinxed, Sep 20, 2002.

1. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

I just saw the NKOTB thread so i thought i'd contribute this story....

MUHAHAHAHAHAH

my old roommate and good friend has been receiving phone calls from Jordan Knight.

She met him at a bar recently, cuz he lives around here. they were hanging out all night playing pool, blowin lines, drinking, smoking and the like til 4 am then he went home with her, then they were making out but he got denied full access, she paid for the cab and sent him home at 6am

then he met her out at a bar this week and asked her to come home with him and she was about to but he was too drunk so she said no, but he got in her cab anyways. so she couldn't get him out of the cab and the bouncer form the bar and the cabbie had to drag him outta the cab so she could be on her way. AND he's still calling her!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

she has a boyfriend too. whatever he's like 30-something now. she says he's still hot though. whatever

2. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

first..

god I hate him, I hope he dies

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

edited because i just found out what NKOTB stood for.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

the 'I'm still famous' thing. blah!

nothing worse than people who still expect the world to kiss their ass,
    especially when they never really deserve it in the first place.

5. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Member

Jordan Knight blowing lines. Its about time the new kids on the block started living up to their rebel image.

6. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

nkotb are bout to make a comeback and then your friends gonna be kicking herself...thats why i never turn down a boy band guy.

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

you've got to be kidding me.

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

your friend is a slut. and being a slut, she should've dealt with Jordan Knight. Maybe he has connections in the industry.

9. FIST2CUFFS

FIST2CUFFS Member

10. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i wouldn't say she's a slut, i'd say a tease is more like it. i don't think she can help that she gets a lot of attention.

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

if she takes a guy home and makes out with him while she has a boyfriend, she's a slut.

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

a tease?

seriously... up untill sunrise, making out while drunk and railed... ?
    That's one hell of a tease.

13. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

agreed...

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

but didn't she take Jordan home with her while she has a boyfriend?

15. Wilt

Wilt Guest

so involved.