Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I've ran out of goldy topic names for the time being- Just stop in to see a new seym

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Seym1has2no3fiends, Jun 11, 2001.

1. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

2. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

everypiece your getting better. maybe i could see more balance with the letters but that shit will come in time. nice to see someone who isn't a moderator painting on a regular baisis.
    -christ saves-

3. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

ill piece seym..two words about the piece...it fucking kicks hardcore ass!

------------------
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1652717&a=12653524&p=50167404&Sequence=0'>

ive got a puzzle for you!!

4. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

wow, i really like this. the colors are cool and its really tight. the character is nice too. keep it up.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx

5. platapie

platapie Guest

6. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

i like it seym, it's just all that stuff you write around it kills it somewhat, but good stuff nevertheless...

7. eros

eros Senior Member

FUCK YEAH! nice. This is my favorite of your pieces. As soon as finals are over I am going to paint every day too.

8. seb-d

seb-d New Jack

seym old seym old, i like it but it looks like you keep painting the same thing, ah who cares

9. biter

biter Member

switch your letters already kid. that piece is played out...

not hating, just constructive criticism.

10. embalmwon

embalmwon Senior Member

i like the piece but your characters are of poor quality

11. oOsoupOo

oOsoupOo Senior Member

That is a lot of paint.

12. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

you too much on AWR / MSK shit !

13. dead people rule

dead people rule Member

i like your stuff but it's all the same. I know a lot of writers do the same thing over and over but I think you should change it up a little for once. Just go back to the begining and trick it out again and see what happens. but hey what do i know.

14. ruEtbeer

ruEtbeer Senior Member

i dont know about that but yah seym every peice gets better and better...keep it up...i wish i painted every day...i can barly find the time to paint every weekend...