Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ipod appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jun 26, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

oh how i love you, beautiful little ipod...

[​IMG]

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

how much is it again? 400 dollars?

i think i'll stick with my cd player.

3. bug

bug Guest

yeah i went on vacation last year and i brought my CD player with a huge book of CDs, and i looked at my friend who just brought her ipod and i thought "wow, what a waste of money" well around three weeks into the trip and i was already sick of all my CDs, but her little Ipod had way more songs on it than my huge book of CDs, and she was still enjoying all her music

i have Ipod envy

4. bug

bug Guest

wait, come to think of it, last time i talked to her, she said the Ipod broke. $400 only served her for a year. i guess i still am better off

5. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

First generation iPod owner, right here. Still loving it and still using it daily. No problems with it either. Thing runs like a champ and is so happy when I pick it up.

I'll upgrade to a newer one when they come out with color screens...

Seen that new G5? Metal... very metal.

6. FratGuyJoe

FratGuyJoe Junior Member

bump for IPOD's! what i love about em: they are very light (5.6 oz), you don't have to stop to change your cd, they come in 10GB, 15 GB, and 30 GB storage drive, and they are pc compatible!

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

yup, metal all around...fucking sweet!

Anyone wanna buy a G4 400? Eh eh..
    loaded with a grip of programs!
    :)

bug-ipods are the sick shit.
    I wish I could have one. But I really dont need it,
    like I need a good camera. Until they
    break out the car connect kit...then I should
    be able to spend some change on one.

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

my friend runs his through one of those cd/tape addaptors and it sounds really good.....

seems like a good investment... if i had a cpu.

9. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

ah so you did get one .

10. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

nigga now das what i'm talkin' 'bout.

11. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I've had the 20GB model for 7 months now. It still fucking rocks. It's holding steady with about 4100 songs on it right now.

If anyone here doesn't like using MusicMatch Jukebox (which sucks fucking ass) to manage the contents of your iPod, try ephpod. It's a GREAT program that I've been using for a while now.

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

maRkEtINg THReaDs

13. shoekeys

shoekeys Member

I see robots

clifton santiago

14. One_in_Ten

One_in_Ten New Jack

thye also have an fm tuner doo-hickie that will asign an unuseds fm frequency so the i pod plays on that station. although in hign population area they dont work AS well becayuse cities like ny have most frequencies taken but its cool for road trips.

oh and fuck zip discs.......

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

went into the store, with the intent to buy the 10gig for 299. kid tells me they've got an open box 15gig, that he can probably get me 10% off on, only thing its missing is the the gay case (which i woudlnt use anyway), he just has to ask his manager.
    manager walks over, looks at the ipod, looks at me, an says 'ahh, give it to him for 299.
    SO, i get a 15 gig ipod, with the remote, dock, everything but the case, for the same id pay for the 10. THEN, since i got it from best buy, i paid 40 dollars more, and got a 4 year complete warranty. if anything happens to it, in the next 4 years they will fix it, or once the new models come out, and they no longer service the old ones, they will replace it!!
    holler for that shit.