Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i'm getting older soon. (a pre-birthday thread)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Oct 1, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

yes, october 3rd.

wish me a happy birthday.

p.s. - this thread is not a waste of space, as you may think.

2. king kong

king kong Banned

have a happy pre-birthday

3. kemekill

kemekill Member

I will give you pre birthday wishes only if You shall give me post birthday wishes!!!

It was the 24th

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I used to love doing birthday trains...

Get shitty and go for it.

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

i used to look forward to my birthdays, now i dread them..... only good that comes out of them is that check in the mail from your parents and a few free birthday meals from your boys. thats about it.

i was about to press submit reply then i remembered this story, this dude in my city, a writer from the early 80's i mean this guy was king! retired writer hadnt done so much as a legal wall in over 5-6 years. so all of a sudden its his 30th birthday and dude was telling me he got so cut about turning 30 in one fucking weekend the guy went crazy and started destroying the lines, racking mass ammounts of paint and just rocking these old school styles with modern twists from the 80's. going all city. tags, peices passenger trains it was like a blast from the past everyone was like WTF is going on. then all of a sudden he stopped, i think his like 32 now and i havent seen anything from him from those few weeks.

funny what old age does to you... ok now i'll press submit reply

6. iloveboxcars

yeah, im not excited about this at all. im not going to get anything from anyone except a night of free beers. big deal.

both numbers change this time. just make them stop.

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

so your turning 20? enjoy this year while it lasts. i didnt. i had a crisis

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

happy pre-bday..mine is in 8 days...you lucky bastard....

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

when do you want your hooker and midget to throw around?

10. iloveboxcars

yeah, im having quite the crisis. it isnt even not beign a teenager anymore.. its about being 20. i mean. im not fucking 20... i just.. god damn it.

11. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

happy early birthday...i might be going to a show that night, and not that that really relates to you, except for the fact that you seem to have quite good taste in music.

12. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

happy early birthday.
    woot.

[​IMG]

13. StIdesChurch

StIdesChurch Junior Member

happy pre bday. mines later this month too.

14. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

i wish you were dead.

you tattle-tale faggot.

15. iloveboxcars

<3