i'm getting older soon. (a pre-birthday thread)

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to look forward to my birthdays, now i dread them..... only good that comes out of them is that check in the mail from your parents and a few free birthday meals from your boys. thats about it.

i was about to press submit reply then i remembered this story, this dude in my city, a writer from the early 80's i mean this guy was king! retired writer hadnt done so much as a legal wall in over 5-6 years. so all of a sudden its his 30th birthday and dude was telling me he got so cut about turning 30 in one fucking weekend the guy went crazy and started destroying the lines, racking mass ammounts of paint and just rocking these old school styles with modern twists from the 80's. going all city. tags, peices passenger trains it was like a blast from the past everyone was like WTF is going on. then all of a sudden he stopped, i think his like 32 now and i havent seen anything from him from those few weeks.

funny what old age does to you... ok now i'll press submit reply

when I turned 20 (some time ago now) I though it was great.

All the people I knew who were doing fun and exciting things

were in their 20's. It was just so nice not to be a 'stupid teenager'

anymore. Really when you look at it... people in their 20's are

living much better lives than most teens. Well sure some people

curl up and die the minute they get out of college, but not all.

A little more wisdom, a lot more money, and a better sence of self.

Welcome to your carlsberg years!

Archived