Ignorant Thread of the Week

Weapon X

I just got back from a full night of traversing the city and linking up with peoples.

Throughout the night, I met with lots of people, some friends, some morons, and some people I just met, so I can’t make a proper judgment.

During the course of the night, I realized, once again, that white girls are hoity fucking toity! I’m serious, man! On the train, me and my friend were sipping on Triple Orange and small talking with just about everyone who looked our way. Out of all the ladies that even replied back to us were the black ladies. I ended up meeting a very nice chick (Yo, Trisha!) because she took the time out to tell us that we were fools and that Nike don’t do that warranty thing thing anymore (I’mma prove her wrong, watch).

I already knew this, and you probably do, too. Black girls will talk to you. Yellow girls will talk to you only if you talk to them first. Indian girls will not even be there to talk to you on the train because they’re too busy studying math and obeying their parents and if they do, they’re mad boring. White girls will look at you and think they’re better than you, even though their pussy probably stinks with herpes and their ass is flatter than the stash of black Krylon I racked two days ago.

I ain’t trying to be serious, but if you motherfuckers wanna discuss, go right ahead. And if some female, hoity toity white mod wants to close this shit, then go ahead.

PS. I got love for all females, they just don’t love me back.

*some minor editing action

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck women....

no, seriously. get 'em into bed and make sweet love to 'em

Originally posted by effyoo

do it man, there's nowhere to go but up...

well, i was just relating my experience, so who knows..

For real, I think I might.

A buddy of mine used to wash dishes at one of the most expensive restaurants in town, and he said that when the busboy came back with a dish of really expensive calamari, motherfuckers would almost come to blows over who would eat the leftovers.

As for your experience, what better indicator than personal experience?

Killerqueen, you laugh because you know it’s true – you got any stories?

26sided, I talk to all types of girls all the time, no doubt. In fact, most of the girls I’ve fucked have been white. It’s just that I notice a big difference in them. Also, through experience, I’ve come to realize that most white girls in the States are sluts, whereas over here, they think they are all Cleopatras. No joke.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

where do you live? cuz that can have something to do with it

apparently on the west coast, and vancouver, we're supposed to be really friendly

so maybe you should try your luck here?

fuck vancouver i was back ther for 2 days and needed to get teh fuck out.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

where do you live? cuz that can have something to do with it

apparently on the west coast, and vancouver, we're supposed to be really friendly

so maybe you should try your luck here?

Yeah, you could be right. The old adage goes, If you can get laid in Toronto, you can get laid anywhere. Maybe I would have a bit more luck in your part of the land.

But then again, I’d figure that the Alberta motherfuckers know what they’re talking about. After all, the white girls are probably a generation behind on the trends and think they’re on some haute couture shit while the black girls are just suicidal over the fact that they’re in Alberta and think they should maybe move. That’s probably why they’ll talk to anyone, hoping that this person will be their saviour. Are there even any other types over there?

Originally posted by Weapon X

But then again, I’d figure that the Alberta motherfuckers know what they’re talking about. After all, the white girls are probably a generation behind on the trends and think they’re on some haute couture shit ......

Are there even any other types over there?

hahaha oh man, you see that nail? you hit it right on the head! I mean there's always the exceptions, but they're few and far between...

as for the other types, they move to Vancouver...

Originally posted by EarMuffs

fuck vancouver i was back ther for 2 days and needed to get teh fuck out.

What are you saying? The herbs alone would have me washing dishes for ozeees on top of ozeees.

On that note, my friend related to me a little story. He was just in NYC the past few weeks for work, and happened to hang out with an airport security guard on Puerto Rico Day or some shit. The dude was like, “oh, you’re from Canada? You must smoke the good shit,” and my friend was all cocky, saying that he smokes the best of the best.

After meeting the dude after work and getting picked up in a Navigator decorated in Puerto Rico flags, they went and picked up from some guy. Buddy says that he hasn’t smoked anything like that in years. Like it was some crazy skunk chronic that you couldn’t walk past any group of thugs with a well wrapped 5 piece in your pocket without getting your pockets emptied. Never woulda figured.

Originally posted by Weapon X

But then again, I’d figure that the Alberta motherfuckers know what they’re talking about. After all, the white girls are probably a generation behind on the trends and think they’re on some haute couture shit while the black girls are just suicidal over the fact that they’re in Alberta and think they should maybe move. That’s probably why they’ll talk to anyone, hoping that this person will be their saviour. Are there even any other types over there?

Hahahaha....hey, maybe you've never heard of West Edmonton Mall? We know fucking fashion.....

As long as it ain’t a kick in the gut, I’m happy.

Hey, slave, may I ask you a question? I mentioned this in another thread. I saw this anime movie, “Kai Doh Maru” at Blockbuster the other day. Have you seen it? It’s made by IG Productions (Ghost In the Shell, Blood: The Last Vampire, etc) and the art looks hype. Should I spend my 5 dolla on a rental? I trust your opinion, if you have one.

Btw, I was high as fuck, and while watchin Macross again, I almost cried at the love story between Minmei and Hunter.

I used to know an Asian girl named Hunter. I think that’s a great name for a girl.

Archived