Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ignorant Thread of the Week

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I just got back from a full night of traversing the city and linking up with peoples.

Throughout the night, I met with lots of people, some friends, some morons, and some people I just met, so I can’t make a proper judgment.

During the course of the night, I realized, once again, that white girls are hoity fucking toity! I’m serious, man! On the train, me and my friend were sipping on Triple Orange and small talking with just about everyone who looked our way. Out of all the ladies that even replied back to us were the black ladies. I ended up meeting a very nice chick (Yo, Trisha!) because she took the time out to tell us that we were fools and that Nike don’t do that warranty thing thing anymore (I’mma prove her wrong, watch).

I already knew this, and you probably do, too. Black girls will talk to you. Yellow girls will talk to you only if you talk to them first. Indian girls will not even be there to talk to you on the train because they’re too busy studying math and obeying their parents and if they do, they’re mad boring. White girls will look at you and think they’re better than you, even though their pussy probably stinks with herpes and their ass is flatter than the stash of black Krylon I racked two days ago.

I ain’t trying to be serious, but if you motherfuckers wanna discuss, go right ahead. And if some female, hoity toity white mod wants to close this shit, then go ahead.

PS. I got love for all females, they just don’t love me back.

*some minor editing action

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

It's probably because you are brown, drunk, and on the train at night. If I was a rich white girl, I'd be scared of you too.....

3. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

eh yo.. trisha is mine homie.. you best back off. :mean:

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

i experienced this exact phenomenon today.
    the black girls at this shop i checked out were mad cool while the white girls at the pub looked at me like I was the ugly one.

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

fuck women....

no, seriously. get 'em into bed and make sweet love to 'em

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Dazzle has a point, but effyoo’s point can beat it in an armwrestle.

For what it’s worth, I’m thinking about a career change. I think dishwashing could be fun, and an easy way to make minimum wage.

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

8. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

do it man, there's nowhere to go but up...

well, i was just relating my experience, so who knows..

9. killerqueen

killerqueen Junior Member

:lol: :lol: the content on this thread is true to the title. good shit. you made me laugh.

10. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I dunno... not me. I'm ugly and girls of all races will converse with me... even rich white ones.

You've got it rough, bub.

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

For real, I think I might.

A buddy of mine used to wash dishes at one of the most expensive restaurants in town, and he said that when the busboy came back with a dish of really expensive calamari, motherfuckers would almost come to blows over who would eat the leftovers.

As for your experience, what better indicator than personal experience?

Killerqueen, you laugh because you know it’s true – you got any stories?

26sided, I talk to all types of girls all the time, no doubt. In fact, most of the girls I’ve fucked have been white. It’s just that I notice a big difference in them. Also, through experience, I’ve come to realize that most white girls in the States are sluts, whereas over here, they think they are all Cleopatras. No joke.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I have had the displeasure of working as a dishwasher. Don't do it. Worst job ever.

Well, probably not ever, but it was pretty shitty....

13. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

haha, you're asking for so much trouble with this one, man....

14. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

:lol: 12oz props yo

15. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member