Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

if your house was on fire and you only had time....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LadyKrink, Oct 19, 2002.

1. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

to grab one thing (no one was inside) from being torched, what would it be?

2. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.MOTHAFIGGITYFIZZUCKTOTHEIN.NIZZUTS!!!!(the money, really)

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

hmmmmm......the paint....or the flicks....

hard call...but one of the two. id hate to lose my flick collection...but id also hate to lose my collection of old paint and my stash of supply paint....

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my family..if they were safe...either my music collection or pictures...yeah pictures.

but for real..i would stay in my house or at least try to put the shit out..im kinda known as a hero in my nieghborhood for running into a house lookin for people to save from a fire.

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

id save myself.

6. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

7. sneak

sneak Guest

man, thats a hard question. i have no idea

8. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

My taped Oprah episodes and my Elton John cd box set.

9. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

10. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

either http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00253534f00000010.jpg'> my light up last supper painting
    or[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00253534f00000002.jpg'>
    or the hula-gurl lamp

or id probably just nab lucy[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00253534f00000011.jpg'>

11. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

one thing.....hmmmm.........fuck that id pick my fuckin flicks..........man i got too many goddamn flicks...........

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

13. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

eventhough i got some flicks noonw else has..i would have to ditch those....only thing on my mind would be the trouble i would get my ass into if my rack of paint exploded...

14. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

fuck the flicks too many to grab, ill just grab the negatives box and dip! but yeah that paint rack worries me, at one point i was so worried i had to move it from the window afraid of the summer heat.

15. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

actually id probebly grab my camara and take pictures of everything if the smoke wasnt too thick.. insurance companies would probebly sympathise a bit more. and my dog