Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I must look like comic book guy or something

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ok.. so I go the the record store maybe once a week, tops and spend a couple hours there diggin thorugh shit. Compared to the average Joe, I'm not gonna lie, It's quite a bit more. But everytime I go.. EVERYTIME... somebody asks me if I work there... sometimes twice in a given visit, and the employees wear uniforms. WTF? A guy w/ a stack of records looking at records in a record store... he must work there!

:what:

2. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

obviously....come on

3. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

If the shoe fits...
    [​IMG]

.. maybe you look friendly and aprochable..

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

maybe because you go there so much you seem comfortable, wich people will think you have that because you work there

5. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

they might be trying to fuck you, use it as a conversation starter and see where it goes.

6. macabre

macabre New Jack

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

"Yeah, i work here, what the fuck you want"

"sure do, need some help, we accept tips"

"Why, no, i dont, are you retarded"

"i peed on the floor"

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Haha, oh man... you could have alot of fun with the whole "the fuck do you want?" thing....

9. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

no offense man.. but i could see that.

10. multipleman

multipleman Member

what the fuck do you want?
    no we aint got it
    no.
    see ya in hell.

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

maybe it's the record stack, they think you're rearranging them or something

12. chivita

chivita New Jack

hahah that shit always happens to me every were i go all i say is "fuck just cause i'm a dirty mexican doesn't mean i'm your janitor!!"

13. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

comic book guy is the boss. its a privelage to be able to relate yourself to him in the slightest.

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

what am i supposed to be carrying in a record store? a box of fetish costumes?

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

no, the boxed kind are for noobs