I have made a final decesion

here are a few examples:

1- social security. not to get all philisophically political, but that shit is funny. everyone all "wahh wahh what to do." stop thinking too hard. morons.

2- ipods. i dont have one, i burn cd's. i hear you could fit about 80 cd's on an ipod. what the fuck?

3- post it notes. i put about 200 of these on my friends car a few hours ago. they all said random things on them. these things are highly under-rated. maybe im just late on things, like the ipod thing, but whatever. this kid who owns the car is online now, and hes threatening me and my friends. this adds to the funnies.

4- people in general. everyones funny, wheather it be in a stupid way or serious way. there was an enourmous bar fight i was passing last week and i couldnt stop laughing at how funny (in a stupid way) people are. i guess this makes alcohol itself, a very, very, very, funny substance.

i am not finished.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.