1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How Is Your Weekend So Far?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Sep 28, 2002.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

How Is Your Weekend So Far?

Discussion started by DEE38 - Sep 28, 2002

Tell me. I want to know.

P.S. I want these two.

http://www.absolutebodyart.com/women/STAR.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.posternow.com/photos/imagel/j/j10466.jpg'>

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Sep 28, 2002

angelina? me too!

my weekends good, bought my b16a hopefully boring it out monday.
    Getting my soundz tomorrow.

wordisbondniggaoner

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Sep 28, 2002

goin good. last night i went to a few parties, got drunk, went to strip bar, got lap dances, went out to eat afterwards, came home, slept late...

how was yours dee?

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Sep 28, 2002

Its been going awsome.

I was on lockdown due to this monster of a bitter sister I live with, so the bitch took my keys and credit cards away. Fucking bitch. But I got it back last night, and i bounced to my boys house.

We drank some wild turkey, bacardi 151, and some 40z...... while i played on the guitar a bit with my boy.. then I tried to watch AI, but i wasent having it... so I crash out for a bit till early morning, then i came home. It was a nice night.

Today I have to clean my ride. It's so filthy damnit. We went to the lake like 2 weeks ago.... my boys and i boned out wet, on my leather seats. shitfuck. it's okay though. I will clean it today! I will probably hang out with them tonite also.. doing the same routine. Updates will come!

5. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Sep 28, 2002

It's the weekend...shit

6. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Sep 28, 2002

p.s. when I said boned out, i meant we left... we were still wet when we left.... my leather... my leather..

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Sep 28, 2002

last night: girlfriend, sleep.

today: nothing. got a "dans dames" shirt from the thrift store. more nothing.

tonite: show, girlfriend, sleep.

tomorrow: find a daytime wall somewhere perhaps. sleep some. do nothing. homework. bomb a little if im lucky.

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Sep 28, 2002

smoked alot of weed on an emtpy stomach, then smoked lots of cigs after. almost passed out on some niggas doorstep, came home and ate eggo waffles and that was bomb....AND CHICKEN BAKE!!! SHIT THATS GOOD!! went to a football and looked at chicks, but didnt get any, got depressed and slept over at friends and watched fight club, woke up this morning, got yelled at by this peckerwood for spraying those foam guns all over his truck...mother fucker...my life sucks

9. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Sep 28, 2002

What is a foam gun????

10. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Sep 28, 2002

plan to make mop tonight. yay.

oh yeah...i'm trying to get a job at best buy.

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Sep 28, 2002

this is the drinking olympics here in my neck of the woods...and I am doing good...that should tell you something...I don't plan to be sober til sometime next week

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

E-DubleSkilZ - Replied Sep 28, 2002

E-DubleSkilZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Sep 28, 2002

mines just starting.

last night (fri.) i went to a live show of "da braddas" it was hilarious. then i went painting. yay.

this fine sat. morning i have cleaned the yard. my homie is home from college for the weekend, so hes comming over and were gonna go to sandy's.:cool:

14. Basic

Basic 12oz Member

Basic - Replied Sep 28, 2002

had a party last night , was fashionably late coz my mates car tyre exploded , but hey, the fine ladies in the car made up for that . got to the party , most people were already pretty smashed , just chilled around , kicked some lame freestyles on the porch . it was pretty good , came home , watched some weird shit on tv , and now i have a nice little hangover. urg. today i should really get my shit together and make a bit of music and buy some much needed shit . meh

Basic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Sep 28, 2002

Re: Re: How Is Your Weekend So Far?

my exact thauhgt.