Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How Have the Things You Look For In A Woman Changed Over Time?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

At the risk of sounding like Tease…

What I mean is, how have the things you look for in a woman changed over the years? For me, some things will always stay the same, like this girl I’ve had a crush on since I was twelve. I still break into sweats whenever I see her and blush like crazy.

Ever since I started going to the gym regularly, I’m all into the athletic type (even though I still got this belly). Tennis playing girls have always done something for me. I used to not dig the “Barbie girl” type back in the day, but now I love it. I don’t know why, though. I guess that’s the bigger question. I used to have a thing for dumb girls (sillies, I call ‘em), but now it’s the more intelligent chicks I’m into. Aurgh. Forget it. Post if you know what I mean. I like low maintenance friend types who can talk about sports.

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Back in highschool, I was all about the slutty girls. Tits hanging out, short skirts, 15 layers of makeup. But now, they do nothing for me, I'm much more into girls that have their own individual class, girls that are really good looking and don't need to tart themselves up to show it......

And yes, this getting dangerously close to Tease territory......

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

well... i focus more on ass than tits now...
    and when it comes to just gettin laid, i care considerably less if the girl's at all intelligent now...
    as for actually being with a girl i could converse with, i tolerate stupid broads a lot less than i did a few years ago...

4. Milton

Milton Senior Member

i still love slutty girls...
    I swing between blondes and dark haired women usually, blondes in the summer brunnettes in the winter...
    I would love to meet a woman that was intelligent, but i'll take the dumb ones too.
    MILTON(ASS OVER TITS, FUCKING OVER CONVERSATION...)

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

It hasn't.

It has merely adapted to the strengthening girth of my wee-wee.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

when i was a young teen i was all about titties.

now as an adult mental stimulation is very important. as well as a nice ass and legs. ooh, and i love a little belly on a girl. not a beer belly, just a little bump. thank god for low cut jeans coming into fashion.

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

:lol: oh my god

high intelligence is a -must have- and musical taste is always important, too. something that i would like to be as imperitive, but isn't, is a heightened self-awareness, if that makes any sense. most girls like that are usually depressed, though.

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

oh man....

brace yourself for a rant of K7! proportions:

To start with the obvious truths, there's always certain things that make a woman attractive, and I'm not talking physically. Honest, communication and a sence of humour are the basic foundations but I've found that there's new traits that come into play. Things like having a mature sence of style or a strong work ethic never made a difference to me in the teenage years but now it's right up there. I guess it all depends on where you are in your life and if you want someone who's in a similiar position. I couldn't date an unemployed girl with no education who can only speak slang. I'd sleep with her if she was hot, but that's a given.

Now for the physical traits, some things are still universal. Clear skin and a nice face are always a must, but tastes can change. I used to like the 'hooter' style of girl who had big tits and a round ass but now I'm getting more into the fit girls. I hear you on the tennis thing WeaponX! I love those damn tennis skirts with little white panties underneath! whoa...distracted.

Now I've started to notice something that never really mattered to me before.... grace. I had date girls who were naturally gracefull like ballerinas and gymnists but I never realised just how important it is. Sure you can find a girl who's cute and clumsy, but imagine a girl who doesn't stand up straight and walks like a tool. Would you want to be seen with an oaf even if she was pretty? A well poised girl is sexy and confident. Confidence doesn't matter if you're in a dorm room.

as for specific traits.... hard to say.
    The past 5 girls I've been with the past little while are all so different that it would blow my mind to see them all together. All I can say for sure is that the petit fillipino girl I'm seing tonight is hot hot hot and all I want (for now).

[/end rant]

9. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

I was always about the quiet shy types.

10. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

i always have and always will love women with short hair. girls that can take big bong hits impress me too.

11. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

Im into the mature classy type females these days.
    But she has to be ok with pizza and a blunt too...nah mean.

Back in high school, I always liked the nerdy type girls.
    I was trying to go where no man had gone before!

:cool:

12. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

when I was younger I was all about the barbie doll, blonde, tall, thin, big breasts. Now I actually find that to be a huge turn off.

I'm not old enough to claim my biological clock is ticking but I am definately into girls that subconciously could birth really well. Big hips, medium if not large breasts. A little thicker. Other than the birthing aspect I'm all about brunettes and BOTTLED red heads. For some reason I just associate blondes with sluts and being extremely untrust worthy. It's probably from past experiences.

Personality - they definately have to have a sense of humor, if they can't make me laugh or laugh with me I won't get a long with them. They have to have their own interests they are passionate about. Intelligence is a must.

Fortunely my girlfriend fills all of these. Plus she can completely school me on politics and fashion.

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

ditto.

damnit I want to get out of work and go see the girl.

14. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

my girl will give me head while i smoke a j and watch style wars. thats true love.

15. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

I used to like "dumb" girls too. I used to like the blonde-hair blue eye's look. Now I'm more into girls of complexion. I'd like to marry a girl that is half-black, half-white; or half black, half-Japanese, sorta like myself. (I'm 50% black, 25% white, 25% Japanese... most people think I'm Puerto Rican though). I think those two racial mixtures creates some of the most beautiful girls in the world.

Now I'm more into girls with intelligence. Hopefully when I start college this August I can meet some like that. I've always loved a good debate involving deep topics about things going on in world.. And a girl with a good sense of humor that likes to laugh and make me laugh. I was always that class-clown in school.

The things that haven't changed of course are that I like the nice-sized titties and ass, and a thin waist. I'm less superficial when it comes to the appreciation and admiration of women. I guess that's just a sign of me getting older. Yeah, the "ass & titties" still exist as a must-have, but at least it's more broader now than it ever was before.