hospital bill

Nic Thamaire

this girl hit me with this question,but i have no clue..

she's a foreigner,she got some stomach trouble,she went to hospital,stayin for an afternoon,they do nuttin to her..now she's back overseas and i got the bills for her (she stay at my home),they ask for 1000 dollars!!! she'll probably be unable to pay for this,but do you think she'll be able to come back or she'll be block at the airport??

i want to send back the letter to the hospital,sayin she's either dead or missing..

what you think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

now that i think about it, my boy got 1900 euro of hospital bills this summer in holland. it was free when they treated him, but he never went back for his check up or anything.... and just left without paying. nothing happened to my friends house in holland where we stayed either.

thats holland though tt.

how different could usa and holland be?

lol

which country allows pretty much all drugs and prostitution, while the other has pissed off pretty much the entire world...

werd.

it won't affect her being able to come in and out of the country.

but her [american] credit could be considered fucked, since that is the only record they'd have of her

and it would be for skipping out on a bill.

however, if she's not american than she doesn't have a social security number probably

so i would say she has nothing to worry about.

she can always deny that it was her if they can't link her to a SSN

if only that were true.

hospitals in recent years have gotten pretty vicious about collecting unpaid debt.

it's insurance companies that rape the healthcare industry, not hospitals.

i know a few people who have had pay docked because of unpaid medical bills.

Archived