Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ghost believers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Lucky2BwitU, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Lucky2BwitU

Lucky2BwitU New Jack

ok this will sound very odd but i have Clairvoyance...which for ppl whoont know it is french for "clear vision." i have seen things through other ppl's eyes. i can also see and feel spirits. once i felt my dead adopted brother hug me...NO JOKE! i also see shadow figures out of hte corner of my eyes...staring at me.

post if you believe in this kind of stuff and tell me what u have seen....

ok what just happened was my TV flickered and it came back on...on mute and i heard the voice of my daughter (who died) say "momma"

:rolleyes:

2. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Sorry I didn't get back to your email, I have been busy. I would like to retract my earlier advice. The other people would be helpful, but considering what it sounds like you have been through from just you two posts, I say go to a THERAPIST.

As for paranormal and extrasensory abilities. I am a believer.

3. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah, i've seen some fucked up shit myself.

4. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/265.jpg'>
    "i am a ghost. life is impossible."

7. VANDALISTIKO

VANDALISTIKO Junior Member

So how many more people on here think this is a load of shit....ME....making up shit and "seeing" things is a cowards escapre from the real world and problems...grow up

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

im a believer. i hear them around me when im trying to fall asleep

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

you'd be suprised, i know i was

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

11. the last slave

the last slave Member

when i was little i use to see shadow figures out the corner of my eyes and when i'd turned to look they'd disappear. i use to think that they were ghosts or whatever. but now when i look back at it it was probably just all in my head. it was probably the result of watching one too many horror movies. anyways although i dont believe in ghosts and all that other stuff i do believe that people can have telepathic abilities.
    yea

12. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah, i believe in telepathic shit..i think it has barely even been touched upon...even all the psychics and shit havent done anything with it..when it is discovered it will probley be somesort of hidden feature of ours..and yeah i have fucked up dreams before shit happens..the weekend before the wtc..as i said in another post..i had a dream of a tower blowing up at the top..i thought that was interesting..does anyone else have as many dejavu's as i do..?

13. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

when I was 11 my family moved out of one apt. into one where an old lady was murdered by her son. It took about 6 months, but "things" started to happen.
    Watching some tv.. hear nothing. Go into the kitchen for a glass of juice or whatever and all the cupboards would be open. We would close them, walk out of the room and wait about a minute, go back in and they would all be open again.

One new years eve my dads buddy from down the hall came over to spend a quiet night. My dad was telling him about all the weird shit that goes down in the apt and buddy just wasn't havin any of it. From the living room was a door out onto the balcony that you could only close by locking it with one of those U shaped deadbolts. Well... all of a sudden, just when the skepticism was at its highest... WHAM. The door flies open and buries the doorknob into the wall. My dads buddy took off out of the apt so fuckin fast.. didn't close the door behind him and never came back. refused to come back. And yes, it was January so the the door was locked shut.

we as well had the usual... water turning on and off when nobody was in the room, strange "liquids" driping down the walls in certain places, lights turning on and off..

I guess you could say "I believe".