FUCK RICKY WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you're a Dolphins fan, I can understand being pissed.

But, I'm not, so I can be a little more analytical.

Props to Ricky for standing up for what he truly wants to do - not play football anymore. It's his life; let him do what he wants. He's proven himself, so let him enjoy life on his terms.

Unprops for his horrible timing - especially considering Eddie George was just on the market a few days ago.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

ricky williams had horribly bad timing. even though i dislike the dolphins, i think this is gonna leave them in a bind. i don't think dallas will take it.

sports are ridiculous. You all worship a bunch of well-padded millionaires that couldn't give a fuck less about you.

The day Shaq comes to my work and cheers me on as i slave away will be the day i come out and cheer him on down at the local stadium.

The day Shaq comes to my work and cheers me on as i slave away will be the day i come out and cheer him on down at the local stadium. [/b]

ha, hell yeah! i'm not against sports stars being paid a bajillion bones a year, but i am against them being bitches wanting more for doing nothing. gary sheffield, fuck him, tom glavine, fuck him, shaq, fuck him, ricky william, uber fuck him...the list goes on but you get the idea.

Originally posted by LENS

sports are ridiculous. You all worship a bunch of well-padded millionaires that couldn't give a fuck less about you.

The day Shaq comes to my work and cheers me on as i slave away will be the day i come out and cheer him on down at the local stadium.

except your job is not to entertain people. his is. and taco commercials.

Archived