1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Dec 19, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

FUCK CHRISTMAS

Discussion started by T.T Boy - Dec 19, 2002

fuck christmas. well fuck my bosses anyways.
    they just told all of us we will not be getting paid until january 5th. and i have 2 cents literally in my pocket.
    great, no presents this year,
    enjoy your vacation you fucks.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. Fugazi

Fugazi 12oz Senior Member

Fugazi - Replied Dec 19, 2002

first?

Fugazi - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Dec 19, 2002

unlucky man....i feel for you
    howabout going to one of those places that give u cash untill you get a pay check?

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Dec 19, 2002

ha, not in this situation. or this country.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Dec 19, 2002

:(
    parents?

6. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Dec 19, 2002

i hear you loud and clear, TT. i havent had 2 pennies to rub together all month. couldnt get an advance from the boss but finally get paid tomorrow. not going home and all xmas gifts will be late.

whores and bitches i tell ya

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Dec 19, 2002

The title of this thread should be
    "FUCK ASSHOLE BOSSES THAT NEED TO PAY THEIR EMPLOYEES BEFORE CHRISTMAS"
    NOT
    "FUCK CHRISTMAS"

iheartchristmas

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Dec 19, 2002

at least your friend doesnt hold on to your job app.. and throw it away cause he said i shoulda checkied in to work on sundays..and after i find out he threw it away "cause it wasnt good enough" they hired 12 people and they arent hirering anymore..:heated:

everywhere i have fuckin been to doesnt want me!
    what the fuck am i suppposed to do?!!!!!!

2 weeks ago i broke into a car and came up on cash...is this how people become criminals? out of desperation?
    hawaii needs some fucking jobs dammit!not even a fuckin McDonalds is hiring...

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Dec 19, 2002

i got 107 dollars in quarters out a truck once...havent had that kinda luck ever again!

10. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

GI Jew - Replied Dec 19, 2002

Dude that sucks TT. I'm not a big fan of xmas myself, and it's not for any particular reason. Call me a grench, but I just don't think it's my holiday. I'm not into the whole rabbid shopper madness, red/green everythingness, bells and carollers etc.....

GI Jew - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. jades_blue

jades_blue 12oz Senior Member

jades_blue - Replied Dec 19, 2002

I'm sorry that you're in that situation. I completely understand how it is. So I wish you nothing but the best... and I hope that everything works out.

I don't have money to pay my bills, rent, etc. I can't go back home to visit my family because I don't have the means to pay for it either.

I don't have any family in this state and I'm just signing off xmas as just another day. Maybe it's just the point that I'm at in my life because I don't have anyone around to share it with. Even if it were a broke xmas, it would be nice to have some friends & family (especially fams) around that actually cared.

I'm pretty bummed about it and it gets worse as the day gets closer.

Besides, Xmas has lost it's meaning. It isn't about giving/receiving presents. It's about being surrounded by the people that you care and love. People celebrate xmas even when they don't believe in jesus christ. So in actually, what are we really missing out on?

jades_blue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot 12oz Elite Member

B_As_In_Bot - Replied Dec 19, 2002

AHAHAHa

It looks like your just gonna have build some shit for gifts, or do some yardwork. Heres some idea's you broke sodomite:

"Winter Yard Clean-up"

"Stip Kitchen floor"

"Build bird-feeder from either pine cone or milk carton"

"Clean Carpets"

"Build cupboard"

"Redo bathroom tiles"

And of course theres always artisitic pieces showing great affection towards somebody you love. (Get material from dumpsters behind craft store, and hobby places)

B_As_In_Bot - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. neuself

neuself New Jack

neuself - Replied Dec 19, 2002

well since the fuck christmas and asshole employers thread is here ill post my experience from earlier today. after lunch my boss pulls me aside and says the bean counters up stairs are cutting hours and you will be laid off jan.4th. well fuck christmas and corporate take overs(boycott Rubbermaid). on a lighter note ill be receiving 3 grand from a car accident any day now . peace and fuck stressmas

neuself - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. jades_blue

jades_blue 12oz Senior Member

jades_blue - Replied Dec 19, 2002

ok -- so I still say fuck xmas...

But I just won some random drawing (that I didn't even know I was in.) My prize, $100. gift certificate to one of the local malls.

Sweet! That means, presents for me!....

jades_blue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

GI Jew - Replied Dec 19, 2002

Everyone take a deep breathe, it'll all be over in a couple days and then it will be NEW YEARS!!! And New Years is always cool and not stressful. Well, at least it has been for me anyway. Nobody fret it...

GI Jew - Rank: New Jack - Messages: