Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Freddy VS. Jason

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WREK, May 18, 2003.

1. WREK

WREK Guest

2. Krook

Krook Banned

i've been waiting for this movie..

but i think this should've came out before jasonX...

1. freddy took jason's mask under in Jason Goes To Hell
    2. Jason is sumhow in space in Jason X

and yea thass all:king:

3. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

So who's the good guy? plot?

what the crap are they fighting over? see that's how the man wins. you split them up, make em fight amongst themselves and they never get anything accomplished. but oh man if they joined forces! it should be called Freddy & Jason In love at last.

5. coolcon2

coolcon2 New Jack

this jauns goin to game seven,i think premeau can turn it on its gettin to crunch time,i think freddy and jason's defence is slowing down after that devils series

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

7. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

original hellraiser 1 and 2. pinhead and the cenobites!

8. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member

What? I think this shit is tight. I can't wait.

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://www.socal-fbodies.org/images/ghetto.jpg'>

"im hot stuff ,baby"

10. grandmaster

grandmaster Member

11. TOR

TOR Member

is this actually coming out..ive been wanting it 2 for years now

12. ModelCitizen

ModelCitizen Member

this movie is for the fans...ive loved horror films since i was a child..and im stoked to see this...you kids who think its gay or absurd just don't have a love for horror movies in the same way that a lot of people do.i know that it has always been something i would like to see..freddy vs. jason...its cool..and fun for the fans

13. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

This looks silly, a must see.

14. Wilt TA

Wilt TA New Jack

damn it...that was me that posted this...ten cents needs to leave my computer alone

15. ShankYoAss

ShankYoAss Junior Member

looks like the shit to me, i say freddy tears shit up, jason falls asleep, hes fucked heh. i keep hearing noise about alien vs predator the movie, that should be sick as fuck.