Freddy VS. Jason

Guest WREK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've been waiting for this movie..

but i think this should've came out before jasonX...

1. freddy took jason's mask under in Jason Goes To Hell

2. Jason is sumhow in space in Jason X

and yea thass all:king:

Guest Pilau Hands

So who's the good guy? plot?

what the crap are they fighting over? see that's how the man wins. you split them up, make em fight amongst themselves and they never get anything accomplished. but oh man if they joined forces! it should be called Freddy & Jason In love at last.

this movie is for the fans...ive loved horror films since i was a child..and im stoked to see this...you kids who think its gay or absurd just don't have a love for horror movies in the same way that a lot of people do.i know that it has always been something i would like to see..freddy vs. jason...its cool..and fun for the fans

Originally posted by Ten Cents

this movie is for the fans...ive loved horror films since i was a child..and im stoked to see this...you kids who think its gay or absurd just don't have a love for horror movies in the same way that a lot of people do.i know that it has always been something i would like to see..freddy vs. jason...its cool..and fun for the fans

damn it...that was me that posted this...ten cents needs to leave my computer alone

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Lots of movies are absurd

such as "the matrix: reloaded".

freddy vs. jason look like it will be so absurd that i should laugh for a long time. and to whomever said something about jason being fucked when he falls asleep...i'm pretty sure dead people dont need to sleep. but i'm curious to see what theyre going to be fighting over exactly....

Archived