fabulously fun friday fanaticism fuckin fuck fucks

Abracadabra

hooray, it's friday, and we're all gay. anyway.

tonight:

the last matrix is playing at the moonlight cinema thingy (an outdoor cinema). chill out under the stars drinking my bottle of jim beam telling everyone there in a very loud and obnoxious voice how terrible/awesome the movie is (i haven't seen it yet, so i'll find out when i'm there)

saturday: hungover no doubt. i have to go research the price of flights to europe between june-august this year because it seems a couple people (who shall remain nameless for the moment) may be paying from me to go there and vandalise some stuff while rubbing shoulders with rockstars. life is good

(to one of the people who has made this offer and is no doubt reading this right now - you are the fucking man. seriously good times 2004 here we come).

saturday night: drink some more. wander into somewhere random pub or club and mack on some hoes (unless plans change between now and then - although macking on hoes is the steez, regardless)

sunday: it's the sabbath. plenty of sitting on my ass doing nothing

sunday night: going out to dinner with a large group of people

monday night: aesop rock at the corner hotel

what's your weekend looking like?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

drawing, painting, watching movies, being bored, making a list of the packages i need to send, losing that list, drawing some more, working on a package for my ex, listening to music, being cold, driving way too fast, hating the world because i dont have anyone to love... usual shit.

seeks/oh, i'll rock also.

abc,

you have not been forgotten. package is still being worked on for you as well.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Friday: Fiestas de La Calle San Sebastian. A huge weekend-long party in Old San Juan, it's like a smaller-scale Mardi Gras... they expect around 150,000 people over the weekend. I'll get drunk as balls while wandering the cobblestone streets hollering at ladies.

Saturday: The same, but with my parents, which will probably be even more fun.

Sunday: Beachstyles of the rich and famous as a hangover treat.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

saturday: hungover no doubt. i have to go research the price of flights to europe between june-august this year because it seems a couple people (who shall remain nameless for the moment) may be paying from me to go there and vandalise some stuff while rubbing shoulders with rockstars. life is good

(to one of the people who has made this offer and is no doubt reading this right now - you are the fucking man. seriously good times 2004 here we come).

out to dinner with a large group of people

Oh please say you will take me! Some one from 12oz is paying for ya flights ? Damn!

tonight: going away party

Sat: beach, as its gonna be around 40 degrees (see bute's post)

sat night: 21st

sunday: recover

brrrrr its going to be coldddd this weekend.

ok, maybe not toooo cold but they say freezing rain is in the forecast, and i really hate that crap.

Friday:

finish work.

go by parents, do laundry, pay bills, read homework

Saturday:

I don't know. possibly hang out with boyfriend, do groceries, catch a movie.

Sunday:

more homework, i know that much. After that, i don't know.

Guest imported_Europe

The usual big weekend:

Friday:

Meet with UK head that are in town,see what the crack this.

Later, gallery opening at V1, streetart graffiti exhibition, Tuborg and networking

Saturday:

Play indoor football.

Go to even bigger gallery opening, The Copenhagen Cruise, 100 graffiti canvases and red carpet bullshit.

Girl from school private party, loads of drunk dancing females

Afterparty for the gallery opening at Vega nightclub.

Sunday:

Last day of the Roy Lichtenstein exhibition, just to cure the hangover.

Man, three exhibitons in a weekend, artfaggism for sure...

ABC, email me or holler on AIM

now that I see the thread.... me = :loopy:

Friday

• Karate after work
    come home to find people in my house
    drink beers with these people
    go out to celebrate the roomies birthday
    stumble home

Saturday

• Wake up and head to more karate
    Chill with the ex girl because she's making me food
    Hook up with the next-girl and grab some martinis
    Head to an ex-ex-girls pad for a heavy ski party
    Break myself foooooo!

Sunday

• recover from previous nights adventures
    go to the current girls pad and go swimming
    come home and clean house (booooo!)
    dunno... new simpsons?

[/b]

Originally posted by Devilush

i have another bong for other people to use so we wont have to pass back and forth.

That has got to be one the coolest, most stonerific things I've ever read..BAD ASS. There's no end to the overflowing awesomeness..

***This is only intended to be a cool stoner comment, if you do not smoke(girlfirend) you would not understand. :o

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hooooooooly shit I think I broke my life last night...

These fucking San Sebastian parties are fucking intense... some American people in the crowd commented how surprised they were that these things aren't world famous by now. Drank like a monster, played plena with random instruments, hollered majorly, and drank some more till 6:30 AM with around 40,000 people. Woke up an hour ago, and it looks like my parents are flaking out for tonight, and considering just how destroyed I feel, I'm not objecting much. Insan-o.

Archived