Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fabulously fun friday fanaticism fuckin fuck fucks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

hooray, it's friday, and we're all gay. anyway.

tonight:
    the last matrix is playing at the moonlight cinema thingy (an outdoor cinema). chill out under the stars drinking my bottle of jim beam telling everyone there in a very loud and obnoxious voice how terrible/awesome the movie is (i haven't seen it yet, so i'll find out when i'm there)

saturday: hungover no doubt. i have to go research the price of flights to europe between june-august this year because it seems a couple people (who shall remain nameless for the moment) may be paying from me to go there and vandalise some stuff while rubbing shoulders with rockstars. life is good

(to one of the people who has made this offer and is no doubt reading this right now - you are the fucking man. seriously good times 2004 here we come).

saturday night: drink some more. wander into somewhere random pub or club and mack on some hoes (unless plans change between now and then - although macking on hoes is the steez, regardless)

sunday: it's the sabbath. plenty of sitting on my ass doing nothing

sunday night: going out to dinner with a large group of people

monday night: aesop rock at the corner hotel

what's your weekend looking like?

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

drawing, painting, watching movies, being bored, making a list of the packages i need to send, losing that list, drawing some more, working on a package for my ex, listening to music, being cold, driving way too fast, hating the world because i dont have anyone to love... usual shit.

seeks/oh, i'll rock also.

abc,
    you have not been forgotten. package is still being worked on for you as well.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

looking forward to it my globetrottin brethren

4. Friday: Fiestas de La Calle San Sebastian. A huge weekend-long party in Old San Juan, it's like a smaller-scale Mardi Gras... they expect around 150,000 people over the weekend. I'll get drunk as balls while wandering the cobblestone streets hollering at ladies.

Saturday: The same, but with my parents, which will probably be even more fun.

Sunday: Beachstyles of the rich and famous as a hangover treat.

5. krie

krie Guest

Oh please say you will take me! Some one from 12oz is paying for ya flights ? Damn!

tonight: going away party
    Sat: beach, as its gonna be around 40 degrees (see bute's post)
    sat night: 21st
    sunday: recover

6. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

drink some beer, smoke some dank, try and find some parties, try and fine some hoes, go to work, sit around and do nothing, graffiti

7. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

i have a 9 hour drive tomorrow...fuck friday

8. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Oh shit I guess it has been friday for a few hours now....Oh shit my parents are goin outta town and im gonna have a mad party at my crib. If any one tries to steal my nice shit it's murdahhhhhhhh.

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Friday...probably get my drink on and paint
    Saturday...paint a bit more, start drinking and then go mack on tha ladies.
    Sunday...do some work I've been putting off for a while.

10. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

brown weekend=getting into shit.

11. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

brrrrr its going to be coldddd this weekend.
    ok, maybe not toooo cold but they say freezing rain is in the forecast, and i really hate that crap.

Friday:
    finish work.
    go by parents, do laundry, pay bills, read homework

Saturday:
    I don't know. possibly hang out with boyfriend, do groceries, catch a movie.

Sunday:
    more homework, i know that much. After that, i don't know.

12. The usual big weekend:

Friday:
    Meet with UK head that are in town,see what the crack this.
    Later, gallery opening at V1, streetart graffiti exhibition, Tuborg and networking

Saturday:
    Play indoor football.
    Go to even bigger gallery opening, The Copenhagen Cruise, 100 graffiti canvases and red carpet bullshit.
    Girl from school private party, loads of drunk dancing females
    Afterparty for the gallery opening at Vega nightclub.

Sunday:
    Last day of the Roy Lichtenstein exhibition, just to cure the hangover.

Man, three exhibitons in a weekend, artfaggism for sure...

ABC, email me or holler on AIM

13. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

i bowl tonight and if i win some fuckin money which i should then im pickin up that new nfl street game.........that shit looks fuckin dope.........then hopefully i can try to find a new job cause my last one sucked majorly........

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

friday-have dinner with the hubby, go play some uno, watch in the bedroom, i just bought an eighth for myself.

saturday-open

sunday-open

15. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

monday night: aesop rock at the corner hotel

sweet....

hopefully it wont be him for like 20 minutes and then everyone else for like 2 hours...

my weekend is open like a whore