Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

el mamerro

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by banjo bob, Jul 31, 2003.

1. banjo bob

banjo bob New Jack

i hope this doesn't come off as shady or anything.. but were you at a bboy event in boston (spinfactor) recently? i've seen you post your picture on here and saw someone there who looked a lot like you.

2. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

3. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

WOOooOooOo fo sho el mammero's got legs of fury

4. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

5. krie

krie Guest

that girl in the blue top is hot
    got her number ?

6. Yessir I was at Spinfactor 4, both days... forgot what the hell I was wearing but I'm guessing you probably did see me. That's where I got the basis for the Hollertronicâ„¢ hat, which I later modified for additional blingness. For the most part I was chilling with Mike the Cure, Ben KHZ, and that Florida crew (Unique Styles) with the cute girls. That was a fun fucking jam, with the exception of the AC problem. Beer,

El Mamerro

7. space base

space base Senior Member

The dark blue or the light blue? Cause the one in the dark blue is mine.

8. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

footlong

9. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

unique styles is a crew everyone should be on the lookout.

they're friking dope.

10. banjo bob

banjo bob New Jack

yeah it was hot as shit in that place.. ben was fucking sick, i'd never seen him before. and unique styles were off the hook as well.

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

12. Hell yes they were... especially the twins. Kids are fucking nasty x 10... I really wanted them to win, but they came in 2nd.

And yeah, Ben made me shit my pants and eat it... I hadn't seen his stuff in a longass time, and this was the first time I met him and saw him live. He fucking killed it, but Omar brought it hard too.

And what about Stress roasting the shit out of Abstrak? Totally unexpected...

13. banjo bob

banjo bob New Jack

yeah i think the final battle coulda gone either way.. problems krue is more well known it seems, maybe that was a factor (though it shouldnt be).. omar was tight, but i was more surprised by ben cause i never saw him before and i was really impressed, though omar did some real dope shit (like the shoulder spin/hops in the middle of his power moves)..

as far as stress vs. abstrak, stress was ill.. and everyone has their off days.. it looked like the heat was really killing abstrak.

what about that final battle where everything got hectic for a bit? i heard someone threw swings at omar?

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

hey mams post some flics if yah got some...thanks

15. ment2

ment2 New Jack

i was thinking bacon
    but i guess i was mistaken.