el mamerro

banjo bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yessir I was at Spinfactor 4, both days... forgot what the hell I was wearing but I'm guessing you probably did see me. That's where I got the basis for the Hollertronic™ hat, which I later modified for additional blingness. For the most part I was chilling with Mike the Cure, Ben KHZ, and that Florida crew (Unique Styles) with the cute girls. That was a fun fucking jam, with the exception of the AC problem. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yessir I was at Spinfactor 4, both days... forgot what the hell I was wearing but I'm guessing you probably did see me. That's where I got the basis for the Hollertronic™ hat, which I later modified for additional blingness. For the most part I was chilling with Mike the Cure, Ben KHZ, and that Florida crew (Unique Styles) with the cute girls. That was a fun fucking jam, with the exception of the AC problem. Beer,

El Mamerro

yeah it was hot as shit in that place.. ben was fucking sick, i'd never seen him before. and unique styles were off the hook as well.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

unique styles is a crew everyone should be on the lookout.

they're friking dope.

Hell yes they were... especially the twins. Kids are fucking nasty x 10... I really wanted them to win, but they came in 2nd.

And yeah, Ben made me shit my pants and eat it... I hadn't seen his stuff in a longass time, and this was the first time I met him and saw him live. He fucking killed it, but Omar brought it hard too.

And what about Stress roasting the shit out of Abstrak? Totally unexpected...

yeah i think the final battle coulda gone either way.. problems krue is more well known it seems, maybe that was a factor (though it shouldnt be).. omar was tight, but i was more surprised by ben cause i never saw him before and i was really impressed, though omar did some real dope shit (like the shoulder spin/hops in the middle of his power moves)..

as far as stress vs. abstrak, stress was ill.. and everyone has their off days.. it looked like the heat was really killing abstrak.

what about that final battle where everything got hectic for a bit? i heard someone threw swings at omar?

Archived