who likes it.

who hates it.

who loves it.

i like it. some of the tracks i enjoy are:

Electric Wire Hustler Flower

New Wave

I Am Music

Jimi was a Rock Star

to name four. i think its a really strong cd. its much different then old common.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL99/802980/1423178/16737686.jpg'>

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL99/802980/1423178/16737665.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Common is the most boring rapper ever.

He ruined the Erikah Baduh show last summer by constantly butting in with his little poetic freestyles.

Fuck him.

Sorry, but I will not be on any future Common appreciation threads...

Heard it for the first time last night. Sounds like he's trying to appeal to "underground (wannabe musician types/critics that think they know but havent learned yet)" white raver kids to me. Its somewhat sickening. I like some of what he has to say, but he is soft, gimme some Dead Prez, or Nas. There's something to say for people who try to go experimental and broaden their musical horizons, but to me this is no longer hip hop. If you want something new, pick up the new Roots CD instead, or the GZA (came out yesterday, havent heard it yet, but I'm sure its dope)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

its funny because i had thought for the longest time that people on 12oz were ahead of the curve. but the truth is, your some really dumb pieces of shit.

"appealing to white raver kids" ??? YOU FUCKING MORON. i bet youd say the same thing about Afrika Bambaata. i wont even make fun of you for saying nas's name. that fool is straight disgraceful, joining murder inc purely for cash.

and all you fuckers who are attempting to diss without even checking it out, your the real dumb fucks. you dont even deserve recognition for being a dumbfuck.

juicy jake. rip. use to be tight. now hes just a fucking DIKE

Originally posted by Kilo7-

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000003BZO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

^ that was good. I haven't really paid attention since.

(damn Badu has a big head in that shot!)

That album was a fucking classic if you ask me! That and "Resurrection"...........too bad I'm not with his new " "Come Close" to my sappy bullshit style", style! :mad:

Re: New Swollen Members

I saw them live before they blew up and goddamn! what a show! I even bought their cd. I am a fan. But their new singles that I catch on Muchmusic, although they're catchy, I just can't make myself buy the whole cd.

Download? Nah, I like the group too much to not buy thieir shit. Catch 22.

Re: Re: New Swollen Members

Originally posted by effyoo

I saw them live before they blew up and goddamn! what a show! I even bought their cd. I am a fan. But their new singles that I catch on Muchmusic, although they're catchy, I just can't make myself buy the whole cd.

Download? Nah, I like the group too much to not buy thieir shit. Catch 22.

Word....I didnt even see a new one coming...then I saw it chillin on the shelf and was like whoa what the hell....Ill probably get it in a few days...

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

common's first cd was the shit.......but has fallen off [/quote

oh no another singer/rapper...i cant wait til ja fool falls off and takes his horse sounding bitch with him haha.whoa im getting off of the subject....ok use COMMON sense and dont buy his stuff... ;)

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

its funny because i had thought for the longest time that people on 12oz were ahead of the curve. but the truth is, your some really dumb pieces of shit.

"appealing to white raver kids" ??? YOU FUCKING MORON. i bet youd say the same thing about Afrika Bambaata. i wont even make fun of you for saying nas's name. that fool is straight disgraceful, joining murder inc purely for cash.

[/b]

Apparently I'm so far ahead of the curve even tagalong fags cant see me no more.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i didn't realise ja rule was ever on

you know what i meant.....i hope you did...haha if not your a fuckin retared ass sheep fucker......j/k....hes always on the radio,mtv,etc...if he ever came to my city id have to try to infiltrate and kill..hahahaha

Archived