Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

chapelle show

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dusty Lipschitz, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I wish we got it in Canada last night! Was Tron on?

The Real World one was wicked last season.

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

It was funny, but not as funny as I thought the season premiere would be. I can think of a lot of episodes from last season that stuck out more in my mind, but that may be because I've seen them each a couple of times.

I love that show.

Did you notice he seemed to have more stand up in between the skits? Him standing on stage and talking wasn't simply limited to introducing the next bit. I liked that.

Favorite skit from last night: Samuel Jackson beer.

[​IMG]

3. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

^^ahahahaha^^

dam, I had to move some shit last night.
    Missed that shit. Dont they show reruns though?

*edited...sorry Cinch, wasnt laughing at you,
    was laughing at Poops Post.

5. yoink

yoink Elite Member

hell yeah, I also thought it would be better, but it was still funny...

mmm mmmm bitch!

oh and seeing him do Tiger Woods was all worth it. For shizzle!

6. sam jackson beer
    and seeing the chinese pick the wu at the race draft were the best
    and chapelle looked SHOT OUT
    high and driz as fuck

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

yeah he did.. Chapelle's eyes were hella hella glassy dude. It looked like he was shooting up in between commercials.

i wanna know who that HOT ASIAN CHICK was during the "slo-mo" laundry sequence. Fucking hot.

8. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i laughed my ass off.

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

ahh shit I forgot about that part! I thought I was gonna die.

diversify yo bond!

10. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

yooooooooooOOO!!

YO THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS, TO PART THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD WASN'T EVEN A SKIT. WHEN HE SAID HE SAW R. KELLY IN CHICAGO AND "HE WAS MAD.......AIN'T NO PUNCHLINE TO THAT SHIT, THAT NIGGA WAS MAD" THAT SHIT MADE ME CRY, ALSO WHEN HE GOT KNOCKED OUT IN THE BAR IN THE SLO MO SKIT, AND THE BLONDE CHICK WAS LIKE "HE'S SO CORNY!".......ON THE SAME NOTE, WHAT WAS THAT SONG THAT WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE SLO MO BAR SKIT?!!? WAS THAT KANYE WEST???!! IF SOMEONE FINDS OUT WHAT THAT WAS I'LL GIVE THEM A DOLLAR, OR THE USUAL "A FILLIN IN THE BRONX"

MEROE
    MURDA
    MURDA
    MLBTEAM

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

IT WAS A FUNNY EPISODE BUT WASNT AS FUNNY AS IT SHOULD OF BEEN FOR THE PREMIER...I DONT KNOW HOW THEY LET HIM SAY NIGGA...HE ALSO SAID DICK....I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY HOW HE CAME OUT SMOKIN A STOGIE TALKIN BOUT FUCK BLOOMBERG.......FUCK BLOOMBERG!!

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

We're still only on the first season here.....one of the funniest shows on TV.....BEOTCH!

13. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

anyone see him on conan the night before..
    talking about meeting the devil at the strip club..
    and sharing a cab..

quite funny.

14. CAPiTA

CAPiTA Member

"...and the whites choose...Colin Powell! Wow, didn't see that coming. That was a clutch move by the whites"