Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Carolyn Murphy SEX TAPE?? What!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ClueTwo, Apr 21, 2006.

1. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

2. _nightcrawler

_nightcrawler Elite Member

she sorta looks old..and hairy (unless what im seeing is water instead of light blonde hairs)

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

awesome....another model who looks exactly like the last 50,000 models, strippers, actresses, etc. ive seen.

cute and imperfect is way better than "hot".

p.s.- maxim is for fags.

4. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Maxim is ghey..Why do you bring it up?

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i dont know. i was looking through one the other day....a top 100 or some dumb shit....and all the models were just tiny variations of each other. then its 20 pages of waxing and ultra-hetero articles about the die hard trilogy and how to talk girls into anal sex.

actually, none of that was really in magazine but it may as well have been.

anyway....that picture just made me think of what people that read maxim regard as attractive.

6. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

There's a fucking song on my radio right now called, "I love Nascar"..It's a spin-off of that song "I love this Bar."..

Vroomm, Vrroooom, Vroooom I lovvve Nasss-Carrrr"

Fuck.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I would never subscribe to a magazine like Maxim, but it is great bathroom reading material..We've got a bout 50 of those fuckers in the bathroom here at work. Good jokes, good looking women, and some generally interesting articles..

I hate to take a stand for Maxim, but when I sit on the pot it makes my day..ahaha

8. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

DUDE MY TASTES ARE WAAAAAY TOO UNIQUE AND INTERESTING TO REGARD THAT GENERIC CHICK ATTRACTIVE.

Gimme a fucking break.

9. transparent

transparent Senior Member

indeed i am way too awesome and good looking to find that woman attractive in any way

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

11. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

What is it? You don't like women or women dancing naked on camera?

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

point missed. im not saying shes unattractive. just that looking at homogenized models is fairly boring to me....and not really what i, personally, would consider attractive.

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im flull blow gay actually....so yeah.

15. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

of course she's hot..but she looks like a fucking worm.