Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

canadian rockers appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Nov 18, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i dont know if you kids have noticed but canada has been rocking for a while now...my two favorite bands are from canada...the blood brothers and the hot hot heat...plus there are countless more( i believe mt. zion memorial orchestra is also from canada). anyhow, this is thread for eveyone who is smart enough to realize that regardless of theyre funny looks, moppy hair and extra tight pants canadians can rock the house like whoa!!!

p.s.- if the hot hot heat ever comes to your town you need to go see them....those silly canadians made theyre way into the top 5 best shows ive ever seen...and it was in a fucking record store

2. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

Its because we have good ears

3. old_woman

old_woman Guest

word up fuck dem bitch ass candian wannabe american niggaz doin rock an shit like hip hop
    canada aint shit but a fuckin fig leaf, niggaz is bitches

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

uh, yeah, word is bond kid.

and whatever else you said.

5. old_woman

old_woman Guest

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

7. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

id like to come to canada and see some canadian rockers, they really that good?

8. old_woman

old_woman Guest

fuck that shit , they just suckers

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

there is nothing remotely good about canada.

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

c'mon guys... Tyler... be nice... and oldwoman... let's try not to get banned mmmkay.

11. old_woman

old_woman Guest

shit niggaz tyler durden thinks theres somethin remoteley good about AMERICA, pleasesucker get the fuck out of this shit ass shit and tell me that the fuckin US has a great fuckin thing. Fuck the canadians more though because they aint no real fuckin culturer for real like french And fagets mixed to an american beat. Niggaz doin rock? hah, that shits as old as motherfuckin mickey mouse grand debut.

12. old_woman

old_woman Guest

mmmmkay like my dick in that rounded out cartoon from bubblefuck?
    fuck that and clean your nasty ass habits sucker

13. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

hot hot hot heat is pretty good, but everytime i listen to one of their new songs i keep thinking about that dexies midnite runners song "come on eileen", which isnt a bad thing, its kind of catchy, but personally, their first album "scenes 1 thru 13" was a lot better but they do put on a good show. oh and im glad no one mentioned Sloan........

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Old woman... you're

boooorrrrriiiinnnnggggg....

You know how many kids have come through here sayin that kind of stupid shit? You're gonna get banned.... and I know that you're gonna front like you're hard and say you don't care if you get banned... if you don't care... do yourself the favor.

15. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

he's young, I'd say 12 or 13 .. . .

I'll put 5 on it