Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BLOOD FOR BLOOD

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by A Fire Inside, Jan 23, 2002.

1. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

I've seen other band thread's, so I figured I'll make one...

The new Blood For Blood album, Outlaw Anthems, rocks.
    B4B in general rock. I caught them in the city like 6 months ago with Agnostic Front and others, really good show.

One of the best thing's about 'em is how they are not politically correct. It's refreshing to hear considering most of the bullshit out there and everyone trying not to offend people.

Also a great part of the new album, is the insert, which has a nice forward that deal's with Fred Durst being a fake tough guy who ain't shit...

Go buy the album if you liked their other stuff.

2. j3di

j3di Member

fuck you fuck you fuck you and fuck society too

3. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

low lifes and outsiders: my kind of people.

i have mentioned this on the board before but no one picked up on it. who is amped about the slayer/hatebreed tour?

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

it's a good album. deserves a nod. i won't lie and say i can't relate to 'at the bar'. quite the anthem on some nights...

6. evoloner

evoloner Guest

BFB are definetely dope, some of the members did backup on the death threat album
    white trash sds fuck you haha but yeah im going to see slayer hatebreed tomorrow should be crazy!!

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

fred durst takes it in the ass from method man.

8. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

SLAYER!!! goddamn i cant wait.. fuck hatebreed.

9. GoBiloe

GoBiloe Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

hehehe a fire inside...
    AFI 7inch...
    heheh...

11. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

a fire inside...don't you mean abuncha fuckin' idiots or asking for it ???

hehe

12. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

big bruno: SLAYER!!! goddamn i cant wait.. fuck hatebreed.

dont you mean fuck slayer? are you forgetting the fact that this Slayer band once put out many phenominal albums and is now putting out shit like "diiablious in musica" and whatever the new one is called?

slayer blow now. hard.

Blood for Blood are decent.

Fuck the band Death Threat. listen to the real Deathreat..which is kids from His hero is gone. they, are excellent.

13. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

nah fuck that i dont care if they put out shitty music now, i just wanna see them before its to late. sorry if i dont have the heavy metal morals that you do....

14. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

I replyed to one of yer music threads before... you, my friend listen to good music... fuck yeah on everything you said, especially "Fuck the band Death Threat. listen to the real Deathreat..which is kids from His hero is gone. they, are excellent."

15. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

you hard core and metal fuckwads suck shit thru a straw.