Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Betwixt a rock and a hard place…

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_sofarok, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Just wrote a massive post but then my pc crashed. to surmise:

My friend is leaving his girlfriend of 5 years for someone else, I have the girlfriend (who I have known for years) on the phone crying…don’t know what to say..not sure if she loves him or is just scarred that her free ride (hes rich.) is coming to an end..Hes my boy and I think hes doing the right thing but ive known her lnger and she has big tits…don’t know what to say…any ideas?

2. villain

villain Veteran Member

That sux...
    Hey yall are young. Life goes on. This sounds like it was never meant to be in the first place. 5 years is a long time for something like this to go on though.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

grab a condom or two and head to her place. you're about to get some rebound pussy!

4. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

something about better fish in the sea and by sea you mean your pants

5. villain

villain Veteran Member

Environmental reports say there are not as many fish in the sea as there used to be....

6. They are both nice people but im siding with him I have to say…I did ‘have relations’ with her before they where going out and once during but it wasn’t serious…hope that doesn’t come out…just professing ignorance for the most part…she’s currently locked in there bathroom talking bout suicide.. joy…im far to drunk to be involved…

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

tell her to go ahead. if she's dumb enough to kill herself over a guy, then the world would be better off without her anyway.

then go have sex with the corpse

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

What a jerk. She must've really loved him. That is rare these days. What a thing to waste.....

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

scumbag!:lol:

10. 2ten

2ten Member

11. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i hope she does kill herself, freeloading bitch.

12. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

13. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

she has big tits hahahahhahah!!
    but seriously, REBOUND PUSSY

14. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I've never been "BETWIXT"anything.