Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

and so i drank 3 bottles of ..............

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, Jun 13, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

yeah yesterday i drank 3 bottles of that vanilla coke shit .. and ate sunchips all day.. and today ive been shitting my brains out with diariehahahehah .( no clue to spelling what so ever) yeah so lesson learned dont drink it. my bumm hurts

it could have been the number 9 from burger king though

2. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

3. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

tease just dont speak. go take your wigger ass to the mall

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Sun chips are the shit.......it has to be the Burger King. Or the the coke. But it wasn't the sun chips.....

5. im not witty

im not witty Guest

i thought this was going to be a diff kind of thread, so i will tell my own story that starts similarly.

and so i drank 3 bottles of boones farm on a school trip to a drama convention. and ended up getting my winky sucked in between the ice and drink machines in the hallway of the hotel. high school ruled. i still drive by that hotel everytime i have to go home. ahhhhhhh.:)

6. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

haha.

7. Are2

Are2 Senior Member

diarrhea

....is the shit??:p

8. im not witty

im not witty Guest

honestly, i promise i dont care one way or the other. but didnt you make a big stink about how your were leaving and never coming back?what happened to that plan.

and im not some "band wagon faggit" (its faggot by the way) i can register under my old name to show you ive been here since the orginal ibtease got niggas in jail days.

9. SIN

SIN Guest

ta-dah!

-I.N.W.

10. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

ok tease you need a fucking life... whats that you say your going to stomp my lil ass? bring it you little nippleshowwing mall faggot. everythread i make you got to bring your ass in it and give a lecture on whats gay. and what a girl wants. go jerk off to the new sears catalog. then go to abricrombifitch and buy some new socks and a bathing suite.

11. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

how am i a bandwagon fagot. explain that..
    i just started a simple thread on diaria and chips and soda. and you got to say the chips are for fagots. get real you piece of shit. want to fight..lets do it at mall of america shall we?

12. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

ha the internet i love it

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

why do good threads about bad food always get dragged though the mud?

Piece in the MiddleEast,
    Peace with tha IbTease!

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

THATS GOOD SHIT!!

15. sneak

sneak Guest

Re: diarrhea

literally

about the funniest thing in this thread

greedy mars, tease, grow up the both of ya. im not suiding with either of u here, but this thread had the potential

tue, we all know the tease adds his comments, and most o the time i like them.. there was no need to start all this shit bout him. do u actually even know him? if not, how do u no that he is not just pretending about all this wigger shit?

tease, just allow it. dont pay attention. u r who u r

peace