1.39 bean and cheese burritos

charlie dundar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jersey City .. Frank's Famous .. 75 cents for a pizza slice the size of my torso, and it's good. The place is legendary.

*Bodega next door will also hit you off with a cheap beverage to wash that sucker down.

Also utilize the $1.09 7-11 Double Gulp cups for an endless orange slurpee on a hot summer day (64oz); Brainfreeze until your blind. Plus you can put a lid in the middle of the cup and hide shit underneath the slurpee to really make out like a champion. A bag of chips fits nicely.

yeecccchhhh!!! that shit is seriously a grade above dog meat. shame on you! you can eat healthier than that! buy some REAL bread, and REAL meat! tsk tsk tsk... if only your mother could see you now.

ha ha, just pickin on ya.

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

a been burrito is like a buck at taco bell and a seven layer is like a buck seventy id rather have one of them

69 cents for one of those bean burritos. i usually get one of those no sauce or onions, fiesta chicken burrito no sauce but beans, chicken quesadilla no sauce, and a double decker taco. add a drink and its like $7 but i dont give a fuck. im not broke.

I got everyone beat. Go to the albertsons deli section and scan the premade sandwhich section. you can get like 3 big 'poorboy' sandwhiches with mustard and mayonaise packets for 3.49 - when I say they are big sandwhiches I mean they are on sliced rolls. 3 different meats too.

..well I may not have you all beat, but this can feed a whole family or be your breakfast, lunch and dinner for under 4.00

Guest Pilau Hands
Plus you can put a lid in the middle of the cup and hide shit underneath the slurpee to really make out like a champion. A bag of chips fits nicely.

hahaha what would i do without mental pictures?

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

hahaha what would i do without mental pictures?

As weird as that "technique" sounds, I've rocked it a few different times when the funds were low enough. Takes a little practice to get right.

Archived