How to stay anonymous

Hello. I'll keep this short. Im a writer and starting to delve into more politically charged work due to recent events going on around the world. Im starting to get the attention from LE. Im in a country that monitors cell phone tower pings. Im thinking of getting a burner phone, keeping in a faraday bag, set up an IG on that phone and only take it out of the faraday bag to connect to a public wifi and post on IG. Is that enough to cover my tracks you think? 

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I’m a total nooob so don’t know much, but saw this in another recent thread and am going to try it soon. dude who posted it seems to know what he is talking about.

On 7/4/2024 at 12:23 PM, One Man Banned said:

Pro tip tho- the real criminals smuggle their phone in their anus.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

I’m a total nooob so don’t know much, but saw this in another recent thread and am going to try it soon. dude who posted it seems to know what he is talking about.

He's right but a real pro, such as myself, has been carrying my phone in my anus for years now. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SlyroneBiggums said:

Hello. I'll keep this short. Im a writer and starting to delve into more politically charged work due to recent events going on around the world. Im starting to get the attention from LE. Im in a country that monitors cell phone tower pings. Im thinking of getting a burner phone, keeping in a faraday bag, set up an IG on that phone and only take it out of the faraday bag to connect to a public wifi and post on IG. Is that enough to cover my tracks you think? 

post some of this “politically charged” street art that’s causing such a buzz in the streets

• Truth 2

15 hours ago, SlyroneBiggums said:

I've only ever had what you're talking about. Never had a real email, never had a phone in my name, never trusted the internet since day one. And I'm well into my 40's. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Mine is. I never had my phone attatched to my name, never had a real email, and never posted selfies for AI facial recognition to do the math. 

This is not entirely true, you posted a selfie of yourself pissing behind a dumpster once. I’m sure AI could identify you by analyzing the arc of your stream.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

This is not entirely true, you posted a selfie of yourself pissing behind a dumpster once. I’m sure AI could identify you by analyzing the arc of your stream.

That was my boy Ideo. And it wasn't behind a dumpster, it was into the Schuykill river.
And he died in 2007.
RIP Ideo.

• Like 1

That was my boy Ideo. And it wasn't behind a dumpster, it was into the Schuykill river.
And he died in 2007.
RIP Ideo.

RIP Ideo

I distinctly remember you posting one of yourself pissing behind a dumpster.

I would not forget something like that.

13 minutes ago, LUGR said:

RIP Ideo

I distinctly remember you posting one of yourself pissing behind a dumpster.

I would not forget something like that.

I would never post anyting visible about myself unless it was a behind shot where you can't see me. I think you're confusing me with someone else. 

I would never post anyting visible about myself unless it was a behind shot where you can't see me. I think you're confusing me with someone else. 

yeah, it was a shot like that, but AI can still figure it out from behind

Mine is. I never had my phone attatched to my name, never had a real email, and never posted selfies for AI facial recognition to do the math. 

I am impressed but still suspect that your identity could be cracked from your IG by a motivated government. 

But really those steps are heavy, I recently had a family friend pass away who never did anything in on line, as in they never owned a computer. Searching for data on them online is like they hardly existed.

5 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

GTFOH! 12oz seriously be banning niggas in this day and age of trying to lure back whoever they can??? 🤣

We've kind of been like The Expendables here and we really can't afford to be adding any Liam Neeson's in at the moment.

*none of you cunts thought to use The Expendables for what you think Ch 0 looks like?!

22 hours ago, morton said:

I am impressed but still suspect that your identity could be cracked from your IG by a motivated government. 

But really those steps are heavy, I recently had a family friend pass away who never did anything in on line, as in they never owned a computer. Searching for data on them online is like they hardly existed.

No it can’t. Never posted a selfie in my life. And my IG is strictly graff pics and you can’t see my face in any of the action shots. 

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER