The Beauty and Charm of Serving as a VIP 12oz Prophet

7 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Would 10/10 get me a mail order bride from Lebanon and carry around a 12ozprophet buttchug for her to funnel beers for my own enjoyment but only at her own consent or whatever. 

I see, like myself, you are a gentleman of the times. Huzzah.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Would 10/10 get me a mail order bride from Lebanon and carry around a 12ozprophet buttchug for her to funnel beers for my own enjoyment but only at her own consent or whatever. 

Would she be feeding you the beers like a mother bird feeds it’s baby?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

No, I can feed myself beers just fine thanks😔

but would you drink a beer that had been butt chugged and then regurgitated out of a Lebanese women?

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

but would you drink a beer that had been butt chugged and then regurgitated out of a Lebanese women?

Absolutely not. I’m still team not eating ass Oner unlike the rest of humanity seems. Over a decade ago I over shared a personally well documented experience of said ass eating with I think maybe a pig mask involved and that was the one and only time lololol. Kids today do it for the gram I did it for the oontz and never again. I ain’t with that nonsense fam. I’ve only gotten more square and traditional over the years too. Kinda lame tbh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Absolutely not. I’m still team not eating ass Oner unlike the rest of humanity seems. Over a decade ago I over shared a personally well documented experience of said ass eating with I think maybe a pig mask involved and that was the one and only time lololol. Kids today do it for the gram I did it for the oontz and never again. I ain’t with that nonsense fam. I’ve only gotten more square and traditional over the years too. Kinda lame tbh. 

a pig mask?

you some type of furry…..?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Bruh. The pig/farmer role play is so hot right now. It's super fun to grease up your girl wearing a pig mask while you chase her around hootin and hollerin like an old farmer.

yo@T4M*

……I’m having a vision

do you see what I see….?

• LOL! 1

On 6/25/2024 at 7:51 PM, mr.yuck said:

Bruh. The pig/farmer role play is so hot right now.

On 6/25/2024 at 8:04 PM, LUGR said:

yo@T4M*

……I’m having a vision

do you see what I see….?

I saw this :

Screenshot_20240627_053146.jpg

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3