12ozProphet TWELVE Series 1 - New t-shirt on June 12th / 12pm / $12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Exactly one week of having my new shirt:

Night 1 (last Friday): some unattractive (which is rare because i have really really really low standards) girl keeps flirting with me at the bar and decides to use the bottom of my brand new shirt to clean the lenses of her glasses. Bitch, you ain't cute🤬🤬🤬

Night 2 (last Saturday): almost wore the shirt again, but decided not to. Thank God cause i almost got into a fight with some roid raging douchebag, if i was wearing my shirt and we fought and my shirt got torn or stretched, i would've probably gotten arrested for 1st degree murder. 

Night 3 (4th of July): wore my shirt to a friend of a friend's bbq... her family was at this bbq... older white people in their late 60s and 70s. In front of everyone, the old guy goes,  "I've got to ask this, what is Plan 12" and i go "it's a clothing company" to which the old white lady says "oh,  i thought you were in one of those 12 step sobriety programs" smfh🤦

• Like 1
  • LOL! 5

2 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Exactly one week of having my new shirt:

Night 1 (last Friday): some unattractive (which is rare because i have really really really low standards) girl keeps flirting with me at the bar and decides to use the bottom of my brand new shirt to clean the lenses of her glasses. Bitch, you ain't cute🤬🤬🤬

Night 2 (last Saturday): almost wore the shirt again, but decided not to. Thank God cause i almost got into a fight with some roid raging douchebag, if i was wearing my shirt and we fought and my shirt got torn or stretched, i would've probably gotten arrested for 1st degree murder. 

Night 3 (4th of July): wore my shirt to my a friend of a friend's bbq... her family was at this bbq... older white people in their late 60s and 70s. In front of everyone, the old guy goes,  "I've got to ask this, what is Plan 12" and i go "it's a clothing company" to which the old white lady says "oh,  i thought you were in one of those 12 step sobriety programs" smfh🤦

7786D0AB-AA18-41C2-9A1A-42BBBEA981A8.gif

• LOL! 1