Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bert24

JIVE - CT

i just might have to do some digging for flicks on this one.

jive was fresh, probably still is... that Jive/Wink piece takes me back. anyone have any Jeck/Jive flicks? i wish i had flicks of the unfinished joint in the SUNY purchase tunnels, i guess he got popped there. very influential work.

bump

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

hell yes...waaay overdue.

I was so excited to see that heading in the Bench, and no dissapointment here.. how can you be dissapointed with anything Jive? Just not possible.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

[b let's see some more recent shit if anyone's got any. [/b]

i wish....he painted only one more after the "run away train" on the pet supply..he is way done....even though i never took his style path this dudes shit was really motovating during 94-96...

Guest HESHIANDET

homeboy stil gets down now and then. i just caught soe fillins on 684 last week. he makes his cameos here and there. mucho worko put in , super huge influence on me.

I always liked Jives work.Seems like he came out after Emit and Gaze, but I personally like Jives letters alot more then theres. He really got alot of movement in his letters twords 96.Also dope ass color skemes..Does this guy still paint?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now