JIVE - CT

Bert24

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Re: Dope Jive Flix!

Originally posted by Bert24

wow! you must be pretty remarkable if you've never been influenced by anyone.

the whole point of art in general is to be influenced enough to start thinking..like we all have been..but to take the influences you gain along the way so far to the next level that they are now yours. and that's what jive has done. from whom ever his style was influenced by early on, he has progressed it far beyond that and created it to be his own. something that most cannot do. so instead of being Target's spokes person..take his pin off your chest and get into the work..not talk.

aint no1 inspire me for shit(thats prolly why i succ) and u cant walk around talkin shit cuzz sum1 says no1 inspired them, they could have natural talent unlike u fag.

look, no offense rip....

but stay the fuck outta this....

sincerely,

mental

ps:

Please learn to type and to spell completely. I shudder to think what it must be like having a conversation with you or what you must be like in school. That is if you even attend, which I highly doubt.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dope Jive Flix!

Originally posted by rip

aint no1 inspire me for shit(thats prolly why i succ) and u cant walk around talkin shit cuzz sum1 says no1 inspired them, they could have natural talent unlike u fag.

Thats some funny shit......

Originally posted by rip

gibba gubba? gibba gubba dubba bubba? diggy diggy dogg doog doogy? gib gob goob? suzz suxx suup suppa duppa scuppa? gibba gabba! hubba mudda dubba? 19282891n? dibba dabba?

Originally posted by rip

hmmm?

Archived