JIVE - CT

Bert24

NewYorkShitty.

You the man. Damn that Cromag piece was reallllll dope. That was the one he had done for Eroc in the bx. Sad that he(Cromag) died shortly after he did that piece..anyway just happy to see a cromag piece cause its been too long since i seen one!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CROMAG RIP

This first one is stolen off of the net somewhere. The others have been posted before in other threads. I just figure some people around here will appreciate these.

cromag.jpg

cromag2.jpg

cromag3.jpg

imok.jpg

That's the back of CG's head right there in that third one. That was a WOL production, if I'm not mistaken. The last one was in Boston. SA did the face CG did the letters.

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by Ibex Moon

NewYorkShitty.

You the man. Damn that Cromag piece was reallllll dope. That was the one he had done for Eroc in the bx. Sad that he(Cromag) died shortly after he did that piece..anyway just happy to see a cromag piece cause its been too long since i seen one!

IBEX... i believe u are thinking of a different one...infact the cromag posted on here ran for awhile..

then core2 and cromag started an eroc memorial at the same spot..but cromag passed away before it

was completed..i do have flics of it not completed but im not sure how to post them up

on a different note does anyone have the cromag with the chilli peppers from the bronx amtraks

early 90's or the cromag with the buildings in the background also from the early 90's also

those bronx amtraks...

ive also got the eroc core2 from the bronx amtraks...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

$$$$

i am feeling this post. thanks for digging those older joints. really nice.

Guest MyTeeMexican

I do think that top Cromag with the character and metallic letters did have a quote next to it for Eroc("Rest in Peace my brother for no other memory is so sad and sweet" at least i think that was it.)Cromags pieces were really nice. He came a long way from when he had started. The last piece i ever saw that he did was a "Suicide" piece near the freedom tunnels. I wish i had pictures of it. The colors were hot hot hot.If anyone has that could they post it? You gotta love that piece with the Motorhead quote"Dead men tell no tales".

Guest infared

yo bert...i got some new jive flics but i dont have teh time to post them...e mail me if you would like me to send them to you

Originally posted by emit_df

Damn...who do you think taught him how to paint?

Jive still paints now and again.......... only if he wakes up before 4 in the afternoon.

nice post!

EMIT_DF

I know where he got a lot of his letters from.....I really do!!!!!! hahaha I really really want to pull his card but I will not...

Too much fun!!!

Guest HESHIANDET

woah man, i may be 300 miles away but i know when my spot is getting painted. play nice, keep it mellow.;)

Anyone have Pics of the Legal walls that were done in New Haven? A lot of nice stuff back then. I remember they had a few BIG graff productions going on..... with a shit load of writers....It made the papers way back.... I think they were run by some shop in New Haven.

Guest infared

heshiandet

if your 3000 miles away it isnt your spot now isit...haha, just playing, come back and take kill it

THIS THREAD IS GREAT, LOVE THE FREIGHTS, THE FIRST JICK IS REAL NICE. I HAVE A FEW OLDER FLICKS I`LL TRY TO SCAN AND GET ON HERE. FUNNY THING IS BEFORE i JIVE HIM HIT SOME OLD SPOTS RECENTLY, I WAS WONDERING "WHAT HAPPENED TO JIVE-i LOVED THAT GUY!" WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY HE IS CERTAINLY BACK IN ACTION OUT THERE AND THIS THREAD IS ROLLING...

Originally posted by chetdog

Jive is a legendary graffiti artist! He has more originality and creativity in his "J" alone than most writers nowadays have in their whole piece. He keeps it real CT Represent!:king:

i barely post in the bench but this is so very true... if your from ct, hes had an influence on you one way or another, if not, you not from 'round here. take a hike

Archived