JIVE - CT

Bert24

Re: Dope Jive Flix!

Originally posted by chetdog

Jive is a legendary graffiti artist! He has more originality and creativity in his "J" alone than most writers nowadays have in their whole piece. He keeps it real CT Represent!:king:

Ask Target about JIVE!

http://users.idealab.com/~okeefe/boston/pin/target.gif'>

I heard that JIVE wears this PIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: Dope Jive Flix!

Originally posted by whatajerk

Ask Target about JIVE!

http://users.idealab.com/~okeefe/boston/pin/target.gif'>

I heard that JIVE wears this PIN

wow! you must be pretty remarkable if you've never been influenced by anyone.

the whole point of art in general is to be influenced enough to start thinking..like we all have been..but to take the influences you gain along the way so far to the next level that they are now yours. and that's what jive has done. from whom ever his style was influenced by early on, he has progressed it far beyond that and created it to be his own. something that most cannot do. so instead of being Target's spokes person..take his pin off your chest and get into the work..not talk.

Re: Re: Re: Dope Jive Flix!

Originally posted by Bert24

wow! you must be pretty remarkable if you've never been influenced by anyone.

the whole point of art in general is to be influenced enough to start thinking..like we all have been..but to take the influences you gain along the way so far to the next level that they are now yours. and that's what jive has done. from whom ever his style was influenced by early on, he has progressed it far beyond that and created it to be his own. something that most cannot do. so instead of being Target's spokes person..take his pin off your chest and get into the work..not talk.

You have NO CLUE what your talking about! I'm not dissing JIVE at all....ONLY a few kids really know!! I think it's great that people like his letters :)

Peace to all the older New Haven Conn. kids....

Eros, Kem, Sket, Brat, Dean, Cryze....

Guest infared

i heard that jive got hit by a car and has been painting with a cane and a prosthetic leg...a real trooper. killed his bowling career but he still rips at tether ball

Guest thedillz

I'm from Connecticut..... and I once saw jive jump off the top of a building on rollerskates, hooking up three tags on the way down. Jive also wears a air-brushed coat that say "Jive Turkey" on the back.

...he does ive seen it...its fucking sweet....

he also has a mask and cape, and on the back of the cape is an airbrushed turkey with a sick green mohawk....he uses a utility belt like batman, and he reeks of jack daniels

people say that if you look hard enuff on the full moonlight you can see him jumping from building to building

im not sure if jive even exists or if he is a legend of CT like bigfoot

Bigfoot...an apelike creature reportedly sighted hundreds of times in the U.S. (most often in the Pacific Northwest) and around the world since the mid-19th century. The creature is variously described as standing 7-10 ft (2-3 m) tall and weighing over 500 lb (227 kg), with footprints 17 in. (43 cm) long. The creature goes by many names...Sasquach, Yeti, Jive...but in northern California it is known as "Bigfoot."  The creature is big business along a stretch of US-101 in southern Humboldt County known as the Redwood Highway. Numerous shops line the roadway, each with its own gaping Bigfoot chainsaw-carved out of majestic redwood.

Guest MyTeeMexican

feeling alot of work on here. I got some older Jives also from the bronx that arent on here, but no scanner(from like 93). Bert24 drop me a email when you have a chance at Spookyspirit76@aol.com(gay name i know..sharing with a girlie.)

the photo above of the character with the seven straights dont do it no justice. that was the first time i had ever seen shit that small and tight...i had no idea how dude did it till i found out about the cheater caps...spray, empty, spray, empty....a CT classic

Guest MyTeeMexican

Not Man

im on your case

im in your face

ill put you and your father back in place

step off sucker understand

dont you know that im the man??

Guest candysays

you think u seen him....

my boy saw Jive in a tu-tu hangin' off a bridge over troubled water painting reproductions of the Cistean Chapel by Michelangelo with a slab of beef jerky in his mouth. unfortunately on his way down, the jerky got snagged on a piece of cement and tore up his lip and thats why he doesnt eat meat any more or paint the word "beef", (his old name before Jive came about, what a shame). let this be a lesson folks......peace.

Guest MyTeeMexican

target re : Graphic Violence mag

Saw that Target had something in here and i was wondering if he still had any copies of the old Graphic Violence mag???I only had one issue(think it had a Gaze interview).Anyway if you had copies of the other ones laying around i would buy them for sure!

Archived