JIVE - CT

Bert24

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest newyuckshity

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/besm%20noble.jpg'>

Yo.....You have some old flix that bring back memories. That spot was the shit.... Toreone Tm7 [/b]

hell yeah that wall was amazing

heres here is another you guys might remember.......for those who dont know this is a mad illegal spot right next to the wakefield train station. its long gone now.

Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

theres a skate shop around here and the owner dood lets people tag on cardboard boxes and what not...there are some sketches underneath the glass counter, and theres one that noble did and it is so fucking hot..

yep ist called Sports Botique on Centrail ave. and the guy that works there is hank chinese or something...cool as hell he dont write but he is down with more graff then most writers.

he even has an EGON throw up that he saved on a peice of card board and th noble is from 89 if im not mistaken

wow..some of these are bringing back memories for sure.I remember when that Noble and Besm was brand New. Before that i believe there was a Vet and Tabe there. Anyway if my memory serves me correct i think that they both(noble and besm) got busted doing that one wall..Also some of them older Jives from the Bronx amtrax and the 6 line baseball wall bring back memories. Anyone else got that dope IMOK shit keep posting..I know you must have some goodies EMIT.What about some CROMAGS? That guy was really ill and a cool guy.

BACK WHEN THE OUTLINES WHERE THICK AS HELL AND FLAT BLACK WITH SHADOWING ONTO THE LETTER BEHIND IT, 92-93 CONN. WAS REAL DOPE ERA. DARK AND EVIL COLORS TOO

WHO REMEMBERS THE TAGS AND SHIT INSIDE CLUB ANTHRAX? GOJN TO SHOWS AND SEING GAZE AND FREE FIVE THROWIES, ALL THAT

Guest infared

oh boy...old jive shit...theres a new jive silver piece under the mill plain bridge thats quite recent it seems, it would be nice to see that fella make a comeback and blow us whippersnappers out the water again.

le tme say first, that i love jive, and imok was lawyas a fave for me growing up...but i always wondered, from a design perspective (and this is purely taste, im not dissing!) why jive would do this negative space thing like in this piece, where it lookis like the shell/outer outline whatever just got out of control and he just filled in all the neg. space with it....i think really flattens the piece and if he let that space alone, his shit would pop way harder...i dunno...just lawys remeber seeing jive pieces and bieng like: "that piece is sooo fly! but why the fuck did he do THAT?!"

either way, hes way better piecer than i ever was....repsect due. good thread.

jive%232.jpg

Guest infared

anyone got a flic of the rem piece from teh last time he and jive painted the pet shop, blue and yellow one with the heart. that is possibly the dopest piece ive ever seen, that whole production in general is disturbing

Archived