JIVE - CT

Bert24

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by newyuckshity

correct me if i wrong but this was on the taconic. back in like 94;)

saw mill pkwy.....$$$$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

saw mill pkwy.....$$$$

ah yeah i knew the spot but i always get the names confused. if you were driving south it was on the left hand side. i remember...

Re: calling all playas.....

Originally posted by tom foolery

anyone have a pic of the roof top jive and wink had on boyslton st. in boston in like 92/93?????? anyone anyone...

That was a classic spot. They hit the rooftop of that gas station, then (within a few months) they tore down the gas station and wink and jive were hanging out thirty feet off the ground (jet pack style)... Those pieces are still there, you just need to move that new building to see them.

Re: Re: calling all playas.....

Originally posted by mud_buddha

That was a classic spot. They hit the rooftop of that gas station, then (within a few months) they tore down the gas station and wink and jive were hanging out thirty feet off the ground (jet pack style)... Those pieces are still there, you just need to move that new building to see them.

actually they had buffed it and then vault and hone hit it, then they tore down the gas station and the vault and hone floated for a bout a year... but those are still there, hidden behind the bldg.

Re: Re: Re: calling all playas.....

Originally posted by tom foolery

actually they had buffed it and then vault and hone hit it, then they tore down the gas station and the vault and hone floated for a bout a year... but those are still there, hidden behind the bldg.

hmmm... just more proof that I'm getting old.

hahahahaha.....so much fun getting creative with passed out friends....laughs for miles....

ps i dont know how anyone else see the flicks on their monitors, but if youve got adobe photo slip that last gaze into and tinker with the lighting a bit, and shit just pops out from behind the shadow, same with the last jive....well worth it....i love that program....you can also use windows image editors....i dunno in case you didnt know.....

Guest thedillz

if anyone has a pic of the old jive from under the rosey's bridge in danury from around 92,post it. (the smallone with mad blue fades in it)

Guest sisteray

yo dillz, i know the one youre talkin about. i have a buddy who has that.ill try and get it from him soon, not my favorite though...

these were done for the Gasball in danbury a few years ago..some kids stole them after the show but luckily i got flix..

gasball.jpg

Pennies......

his name was Tommy Fillibuster.

Everyone else just called him Buster.

Tommy never liked the nickname but as catchy as it was he just couldn’t argue.

Tommy and his pal Clark were driving down to the local 7-11 for cigarettes and beer on a usual compulsive drunk kick.

“we’re totally gonna get laid tonight” said Clark.

Tommy didn’t answer, he just sped up passing an old woman bending over to pick up a penny or something.

Tommy thought of all the cock she sucked in her day.

Maybe she was better than the inexperienced pieces of ass he wound up with.

(And not much ass at that.)

Clark had been rambling on and on about how much he wanted to get laid and it was making Tommy want to puke.

Tommy peeled into the 7-11 and nearly drove into the payphones.

“fuck! What the fuck Buster, you tryin to kill us?”

“no, now shut up and get me a pack of Basic Menthols and a shitload of the cheapest beer in this motherfucker, here’s a ten.”

Clark looked at Tommy with a blank and stupid glare, then walked in the store mumbling about how Buster was so cheap.

Tommy just sat with the car running and thought on about the old woman and her cheap penny pickin ass.

He wanted that ass, what with Clark going on and on about getting laid the whole ride.

Clark walked up to the storefront window which displayed a footlong hotdog for 99cents.

Clark then put his crotch next to the hotdog picture and pretended to jack off.

“What an asshole” said a mother of two young girls while walking into the store.

“What an asshole” repeated one of the children. And was then slapped in the head by her mother.

“They’re right” thought Tommy. “he really is an asshole.”

Tommy put his car in reverse and slowly backed away from the telephones.

He saw that Clark was waiting on line now talking to the two little girls, the fucking pervert.

Now in drive, Tommy pulled out slowly while making an illegal left on red but managed to pull it off safely.

He was going back for the old woman and leaving Clark to eventually get charged with statutory rape, fuck em.

Something inside drew him to the old woman.

He wanted to be a part of her assured cocksucking experience.

About two minutes down the road he spotted the old woman in the distance still bending over doing whatever the hell.

Tommy’s cock sprang up in his pants as he speeded towards that old penny ass.

He kept speeding faster and faster making a beeline for her.

Tommy’s mind switched to sexual murder as he closed in.

He screamed out the window, ”SUCK MY BANANA!” as his front bumper smashed the old womans ass and sent her flying. Flying to her dead husbands lonely unsucked cock.

Archived